Scott J. Judson
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Sacramento, CA
- Free Consultation
Scott J. Judson is the Managing Attorney of the Sacramento office of Bold, Polisner, Maddow, Nelson & Judson, A Professional Corporation. Mr. Judson opened the Sacramento office of the firm in 2018. A top-rated attorney with more than seven years of legal experience, Mr. Judson provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout Northern California, particularly Sacramento, Yolo, and Sacramento Counties, as and all of the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Estate planning, wills and trusts
- Estate administration and probate
- Trust and Estate litigation
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Judson has gained a reputation for his in-depth legal knowledge and ability to help his clients achieve their goals with regards to their estates as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He also has extensive experience handling complex trust and estate contests and litigation matters, and he always has his clients' rights and best interests at heart as he works hard to obtain the positive results they expect and deserve for their important and sensitive legal matters.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Judson has earned designation from Expertise as among the best probate attorneys in Sacramento as well as a Top Lawyers designation from Sacramento Magazine. He is also a featured attorney in Lawyer.com, and he has received many other top rankings from his peers.
He received Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Political Science with High Honors and Communication with Honors from the University of California, Davis in 2009. Scott earned his J.D. in 2012 from UC Davis School of Law, where, among other things, he graduated in the top 25% of his class, earned the Witkin Award in Legal Research and Writing, served as Chair as the Trial Practice Honors Board, won the Seventh Annual Williams Institute Moot Court Competition at UCLA, and graduated as a member of the Order of Barristers.
Scott is a member of the Schwartz/Levi American Inn of Court in Davis. Scott remains extremely active in his beloved alma mater by serving as the Vice President/President-Elect of the UC Davis Cal Aggie Alumni Association Board of Directors and as a Public Address Announcer for various UC Davis Athletics events. In his free time, Scott enjoys spending time with his wife, Kristen, their daughter, Sydney, and their son, Tanner. He also enjoys anything and everything sports, particularly the San Jose Sharks, UC Davis Aggies, San Francisco Giants, and San Francisco 49ers, wine tasting, golfing and barbecuing on his beloved Traeger.
About Scott J. Judson
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bpmnj.com/attorney/scott-j-judson/
- Public Address Announcer for UC Davis Athletics
- Executive Vice President and President-Elect - UC Davis Cal Aggie Alumni Association
- Member, Schwartz/Levi American Inn of Court in Davis
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Won the Seventh Annual Williams Institute Moot Court Competition at UCLA
- Graduated as a Member of the Order of Barristers
- Witkin Award in Legal Research and Writing, UC Davis School of Law
- Chair as the Trial Practice Honors Board, UC Davis School of Law
- UC Davis: B.A. 2009 Political Science, with High Honors and Communications, with Honors, 2009
Last Updated: 5/15/2022