Thomas A. Johnson
Top rated White Collar Crimes attorney in Sacramento, CaliforniaLaw Office of Thomas A. Johnson
Sacramento criminal defense attorney, Thomas A. Johnson, is a former supervising deputy district attorney and former assistant United States attorney. As a federal prosecutor, Mr. Johnson focused on cases involving federal crimes, sex crimes, domestic violence and felony assault. He has defended some of the most high-profile defendants in the Sacramento area on crimes ranging from murder to money laundering.
Included in the list of clients Mr. Johnson has represented are professional athletes and some of the most influential people in the region. In his more than 25 years of practice, he has tried more than 115 cases in criminal law. Over the past two and a half decades, Mr. Johnson has handled some of the most complicated and newsworthy cases in the region with great success.
Mr. Johnson is admitted to practice within the state of California. He is a member of the United States Eastern District Planning Committee and the Federal Bar Association. In 2011, Mr. Johnson was named as the Top Criminal Defense Attorney by the Sacramento Business Journal.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense
- 50% Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 50% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1985, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.tomjohnsonlaw.com/Attorneys/Thomas-A-Johnson.shtm...
- Speaker, National Homicide Symposium, 2001 - 2004
- Board Chairperson, WEAVE (Women Escaping a Violent Environment) 2004 - 2008
- Member, Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Board Chair, Cristo Rey High School, 2010 - Present
- Member, Federal Bar Association, 2006 - Present
- Member, United States Eastern District Planning Committee, 2011 - Present
- University of San Franciscoa, B.S. in Economics, 1981
- United States Department of Justice Integrity Award, 1985
- Prosecutor of the Year, 1987
- U.S. Department of Justice, Integrity Award, 1995
- Sacramento County District Attorney's Office, Prosecutor of the Year, 1997
- Top Criminal Defense Attorney, Sacramento Business Journal, 2011
- Board President, W.E.A.V.E-Women Escpaing a Violent Environment, 2003
- Board Member, Cristo Rey High School-A Catholic college preparatory school for motivated students with limited financial means, 2007
Office location for Thomas A. Johnson
400 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814-4434
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023