Tyler Q. Dahl
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Sacramento, CA
- Free Consultation
Tyler Q. Dahl is a fluent Spanish-speaking attorney practices Business Law, Contracts, and Tax Law in Sacramento, California. He is the principal and owner of the Law Office of Tyler Q. Dahl and represents clients throughout Northern California. Mr. Dahl is a one of less than 100 attorneys in the United States who is also a Certified Tax Coach through the American Institute of Certified Tax Planners. He will also obtain his Master's in Tax Law (LLM) from Western Michigan University in Spring of 2022.
Mr. Dahl possesses a high degree of legal expertise and the critical problem solving skills necessary to develop effective, creative solutions to complex legal issues. As your family and business grow, the Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl will be there by your side. Mr. Dahl's passion is providing you with peace of mind and protection through personalized estate and business planning. He and his team are also committed to truly getting to know your family and business because they believe this is necessary to provide exceptional legal services.
After graduating with his Bachelor's Degree in International Business, Management and Technology, and Spanish, Mr. Dahl earned his Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, earning a concentration in Business Law. While in law school, he studied and worked in Guatemala, Spain, and Uruguay.
Dedicated to professional education, Mr. Dahl has spoken on legal topics for groups including the Better Business Bureau in Sacramento, the Sacramento County Bar Association, Sacramento Law Library, and the Financial Planning Association of Northern California.
- 60%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Tax: Business
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Tax Law
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Tyler Q. Dahl
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://tqdlaw.com/our-team/
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse; B.S. in International Business, Management & Technology, and Spanish Language, 2009
- Robert J. Traynor Honor Society Member, Honor Society Member, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star - Northern California, Super Lawyers Rising Star - Northern California, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star - Northern California, Super Lawyers Rising Star - Northern California, 2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star - Northern California, Super Lawyers Rising Star - Northern California, 2017
- Sacramento County Bar Association, 2014
- MCLE speaker regarding technology trends in the legal industry and ethics rules regarding lawyers' use of technology in law firms - Sacramento Law Library, 2018
- MCLE speaker regarding technology trends in the legal industry and ethics rules regarding lawyers' use of technology in law firms - Sacramento County Bar Association, 2017
- California has some specific requirements for the formation of S-Corps. If you’ve decided to establish your busines… https://t.co/7ocqmVRyI7
- Our website has some free resources that provide all of the information you need to protect your personal and profe… https://t.co/f8JfNnGvWs
- The final deadline to make sure your business is CalSavers compliant is in less than a week. Check our blog to find… https://t.co/0Phw5D8rHB
- Send us a picture of your favorite pet with a short description of what makes them your best furry friend for a cha… https://t.co/z22s3uHNeh
- There are many different things that can trigger an IRS audit, but these are some major red flags that are more lik… https://t.co/zOjxsXiyiX
Last Updated: 5/15/2022