Jeffrey L. Tade
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Salinas, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Jeffrey L. Tade
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in California since: 1988
Education: University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Law Offices of Jeffrey L. Tade1611 Bunker Hill Way
Salinas, CA 93906 Visit website
The founder of his eponymous law firm, Jeffrey L. Tade divides his practice primarily between workers’ compensation matters and personal injury and wrongful death litigation. He also has experience in workplace discrimination and other employment law disputes. From his firm’s offices in Salinas, California, the city where he grew up, Mr. Tade provides representation to clients in the surrounding areas and other parts of the state.
In his workers’ compensation practice, Mr. Tade represents people who have been injured on the job or who have contracted an occupational disease and who are seeking their rightful benefits under their employer’s insurance coverage. His assistance commences with helping prepare the initial claim, helping to ensure that it contains all required information and that it is filed on a timely basis. In the event that the claim is disputed or denied, Mr. Tade appears on their behalf at subsequent appeals proceedings.
Mr. Tade also represents people who have been harmed due to the negligence or recklessness of other parties. His caseload in this regard has encompassed motor vehicle crashes, pedestrian knockdowns, defective products, premises liability and construction site accidents caused by a nonemployer third party. Over the years, Mr. Tade has been able to recover substantial compensation for his plaintiff clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements.
Mr. Tade attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he earned dual bachelor’s degrees in philosophy and economics. He remained in Westwood for his legal education at the UCLA School of Law, and in 1986, he was awarded his Juris Doctor. Mr. Tate is admitted to practice before all California state courts as well as before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1988, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.tadelaw.com/attorney-profile.html
- $7,257,920.00 (present value) in combined workers' compensation indemnity benefits and third party settlement for brain injury client (Doe vs. Casey-Fogli) - Liability denied by defendants in both forums; $1,087,000.00 Settlement following trial, Reconsideration and Writ of Review (Doe vs. RC Packing) - Liability denied by defendant; $1,250,000 Settlemetn following Award of Compensability in denied claim for traumatic brain injury following trial, Reconsideration and Writ of Review (Doe vs. Winkleblack Construction); $50,000.00 jury verdict in employment discrimination case (Doe vs. Monterey Sculpture Center) - Liability denied by defendant. More than a dozen settlements ranging from $250,000.00 to $3,000,000.00.
- Member, American Association for Justice; Member, California Applicants' Attorneys Association; Member, Monterey County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
- Federal and State courts in California
- UCLA: BA in Philosophy and Economics, 1982
- Selected As a Super Lawyer in Workers' Compensation by Super Lawyers , 2020
- Selected as a Super Lawyer in Workers' Compensation by Super Lawyers, 2021
Office location for Jeffrey L. Tade
1611 Bunker Hill Way
Salinas, CA 93906
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023