Richard A. Granowitz
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in San Bernardino, CA
Richard A. Granowitz and the attorneys of Granowitz, White and Weber in San Bernardino provide competent, aggressive and responsible legal counsel to individuals and businesses in the Inland Empire and Southern California.
Mr. Granowitz is a distinguished family law specialist, and he has testified as an expert witness in family law cases. Since 1983, he has been certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, and he is a member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists. He also volunteers as a fee arbitrator for the San Bernardino County Bar Association.
Recognized each year since 2006 by Inland Empire Magazine in its "Inland Empire's Best Lawyers" issues, Mr. Granowitz is also featured in the annual editions of Southern California Super Lawyers since 2010 as one of the top attorneys in California. He has also been featured as an outstanding litigator in California Lawyer.
Mr. Granowitz served as a judicial extern for the California Court of Appeal, 4th District, Division One, during his time studying at the University of San Diego School of Law. He is a California native and part of a family of attorneys, including his daughter, son and daughter-in-law, who have each been named as Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Over the years, Granowitz, White and Weber has built a reputation for highly professional, efficient representation and a no-nonsense style that has gained local and statewide recognition for excellence. The firm of Granowitz, White and Weber has been honored as one of the top law firms in the Inland Empire as published in the Business Press each year since 2010.
The lawyers of Granowitz, White and Weber concentrate their practices in the San Bernardino, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga and Victorville court jurisdictions. In addition, the attorneys occasionally accept cases in other Southern California areas. The firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Family Law - Divorce, Property Division, Child Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, Visitation, Domestic Partnerships; Civil Litigation; Business Litigation; Business Disputes; Partnership Disputes; Contract Disputes; Breach of Contract; Collections; Real Property Law - Real Estate Disputes and Litigation, Title Disputes, Construction Defects and Disputes, Boundary and Easement disputes, Commercial Lease Disputes, Mechanic's Liens; Labor and Employment Law - Public and Private Sector Employment Disputes, Wrongful Termination, Employment Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Wage Claims, Unemployment Insurance Claims Disputes, Administrative Hearings and Appeals.
- 80%Family Law
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Business Litigation
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Litigation, Restraining Order
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
About Richard A. Granowitz
First Admitted: 1977, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.gwwlaw.com/attorneys/richard-a-granowitz/
- Martindale-Hubbell: AV® - Preeminent™
- Inland Empire Magazine in "The Inland Empire's Best Lawyers" Issues, annually from October, 2006 to the present. Noted fields of law have included Family Law, Domestic Partnerships, Civil Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Breach of Contract, Business Law, Child Support, Contract Law and Construction Law.
- One of 12 Selected California Litigators in California Lawyer Magazine's "Gators" Issue, May, 2001
- Certified Specialist in Family Law (Includes Divorce, Property Division; Child Custody; Child Support; Spousal Support; Visitation Rights; Domestic Violence; Domestic Partnerships), State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 1983 - Present
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mr. Granowitz volunteers his services as a fee arbitrator for the San Bernardino County Bar Association
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., cum laude, 1974
- California, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
- State Bar of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Fee Arbitrator, San Bernardino County Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022