Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in San Clemente, CA
Corey E. Taylor has over 25 years of experience of ethical and zealous representation of real estate owners and managers. Now located in San Clemente, California, but practicing in courts throughout the state, he focuses on representing commercial landowners and property managers in a variety of legal practice areas, including landlord-tenant disputes, real estate transactions, and related business litigation. Corey has many years of experience with lease disputes, buy/sell disputes, land use disputes, judicial foreclosures, receiverships and other related complex litigation throughout all of California.
Mr. Taylor also represents commercial property sellers and buyers throughout the country.
Mr. Taylor graduated with honors from the University of California, Irvine, earning a bachelor’s degree in social ecology and participating in the Campuswide Honors Collegium. He went on to receive his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all California state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Prior to founding his solo practice, Mr. Taylor gained his initial legal experience by working as an extern for a judge sitting on the Superior Court of San Francisco. He developed his knowledge and practical experience by working in the court’s law and motion department. He has over 25 years of experience as a practicing attorney and provides committed, caring, ethical, and efficient representation to his clients.
An active member of his legal community, Mr. Taylor participates in the Orange County Bar Association, The State Bar of California and the American Bar Association. A highly experienced litigator, he is a graduate of the Orange County Bar Association’s College of Trial Advocacy.
About Corey Taylor
First Admitted: 1995, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.taylorlawoc.com/attorney/corey-e-taylor/
- OCBA’s College of Trial Advocacy Program, Graduate
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Member of the CA State Bar and admitted to practice before all the Courts of California, both state and federal.
- Graduated from U.C. Irvine with a B.A. in Major: Social Ecology – Legal Studies, Social Behavior, Campuswide Honors Program, 1992
- Property owners and property managers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022