Cornelius "Neil" Bahan
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Clemente, CA
Cornelius P. Bahan is the founder and sole attorney of his own firm located in Irvine, California. He concentrates his practice on representing plaintiffs in civil litigation with a particular focus on the areas of medical malpractice, elder abuse, medical device product liability and other personal injury matters. Mr. Bahan also represents clients throughout California in individual and class action cases involving matters of civil liability such as fraud, insurance bad faith and dangerous designs of highways, streets and automobiles. He has won numerous multimillion-dollar awards on behalf of his clients.
After graduating with a B.A. from the University of California, Santa Cruz in 1969, Mr. Bahan earned his law degree from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 1972. He began his career defending insurance companies in tort liability cases but switched to plaintiff representation more than 30 years ago and has been passionately pursuing justice for claimants ever since. He is admitted to practice in the state of California.
Mr. Bahan shares his extensive knowledge and experience in civil litigation by giving lectures to several professional organizations and groups, including the Orange County Bar Association, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Continuing Education of the Bar California and the American Inns of Court. His presentations have covered topics that include current developments in civil litigation, government liability and responsibility, birth injury litigation and bad faith litigation.
In order to stay abreast of developments in his practice area, Mr. Bahan is a member of the bar associations for Orange County and Southern Orange County, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Association for Justice, the American Board of Trial Advocates and the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Insurance Coverage
- 30%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Insurance, Bad Faith Insurance, Professional Malpractice - Other, Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Cornelius "Neil" Bahan
First Admitted: 1972, California
Professional Webpage: http://bahanlaw.com/
- Current Developments in Civil Litigation, CEB
- Birth Injury Litigation, Orange County Bar Association
- Western Society of OB/GYN
- Government Liability/Responsibility, Orange County Trial Lawyers
- Bad Faith Litigation, CEB
- Inns of Court: Technology in the Courtroom
- Orange County Trial Lawyers
- Robert Banyard Inns of Court
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- California, 1972
- Southern Orange County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL)
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.A., 1969
Last Updated: 12/26/2021