Andrew N. Kohn
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in San Diego, CaliforniaPettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Business Litigation
Licensed in California since: 1993
Andrew N. Kohn has a wide range of civil litigation and trial experience, primarily in the fields of personal injury, business litigation, and products liability. Drew has achieved Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards. In January 2014, Drew was elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), and in October 2018, was elevated in rank from Member to Associate. Drew has also been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America for 2019-2022, earning recognition for his work in Personal Injury Litigation Defense and Insurance Law.
Drew is involved with many local legal organizations, as well as alumni organizations affiliated with Harvard University and the University of Arizona. A native of Tucson, Arizona, Drew received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard, graduating cum laude. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Arizona College of Law, graduating cum laude.
Drew has served as the Chief Executive Officer of Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin, PC since the firm’s inception in 2006.
First Admitted: 1993, California
Professional Webpage: https://pettitkohn.com/attorneys/andrew-n-kohn-esq/
- , Best Lawyers in America
- Youth sports coach (baseball, ice hockey, basketball)
- Louis M. Welsh Inn of Court and Wallace Inn of Court
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member, 2014
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate, 2018
- University of Arizona College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1993
- Harvard University, B.A., cum laude, 1990
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law Mediation the Litigated Case, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023