Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Diego, CA
Trusted by hundreds of clients with their most sensitive legal issues, attorney Bill Bender accepts clients throughout San Diego, California. As a managing partner and principal at the law firm of BKHC Law, he believes in delivering the highest level of representation possible to injury victims and their families.
First admitted to practice in California in 1993, Mr. Bender has successfully litigated hundreds of cases before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California and the U.S. Supreme Court. He received his Bachelor of Arts in business administration and marketing from the San Diego State University in 1989 followed by his Juris Doctor in 1993.
Over his years as a personal injury litigator, Mr. Bender has handled a variety of sophisticated matters related to:
- Personal injury: Car accidents, truck wrecks, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability: Slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and animal attacks, negligent security
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ compensation
- Product liability
- Construction accidents
- Railroad and maritime accidents
- Wrongful death
A diligent and committed advocate, Mr. Bender remains active in his community by maintaining memberships in various legal organizations such as the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, the San Diego County Bar Association and The State Bar of California.
Mr. Bender gained vast experience working as an arbitrator at the San Diego Superior Court. This makes him intimately familiar with the ADR processes and court proceedings enabling him to routinely garner multimillion-dollar verdicts on behalf of clients and their loved ones. This has earned his inclusion in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the U.S.
An enthusiastic speaker, Mr. Bender frequently lectures on the entire range of his practice at several seminars and leads many trial advocacy workshops. He also testifies and gives his opinion in specific court cases as an expert witness.
About Bill Bender
First Admitted: 1993, California
Professional Webpage: https://bkhclaw.com/our-attorneys/
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015 – 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers® list
- Member, The Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Member, The Consumer Attorneys of California
- The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The San Diego County Bar, Member
- The State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Consumer Attorneys Of California
- Consumer Attorneys Of SD
- Million Dollar Advocates
Last Updated: 6/24/2022