Bryan R. Snyder
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in San Diego, CA
Bryan R. Snyder manages The Law Office of Bryan R. Snyder in San Diego, California, where he represents clients in several areas of civil law, including representing home and business owners in construction disputes. During his career, Mr. Snyder has won settlements or jury verdicts of more than $1 million in several cases and more than $30 million total for his clients. He has handled cases that include breach of contract, real estate nondisclosure and various other business litigation cases.
As a recognized civil trial lawyer in the field of construction litigation, personal injury and business litigation, he has been honored as an Outstanding Trial Lawyer by the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego and is listed by San Diego Magazine as one of San Diego's top lawyers. He has also received the prestigious rating of AV-Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell in the category of construction law, a testament from his peers to his character, capability, integrity and professional knowledge.
After Mr. Snyder completed his bachelor’s degree at the University of California in Los Angeles, he earned Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego. He is licensed by the Arizona and California State Bars. As a respected attorney in his field, he often speaks on legal topics for attorneys and other industry groups. He is also recognized as a Master in the William B. Enright Inn of Court.
Prior to starting his own law firm, Mr. Snyder worked as the managing partner with Duke Gerstel Shearer, LLP. He acted as lead counsel for many complex cases that involved multiple parties in San Diego, Orange County, Riverside County, and throughout California.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Bryan R. Snyder
First Admitted: 1986, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.sdtrialattorney.com/Attorney/Bryan-R-Snyder.shtm...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Scoutmaster, Troop 713, Del Mar, CA. Board of Directors, Lawyers Have Heart 5k race. Board of Directors, San Diego/Imperial County Boy Scouts of America.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
- University of San Diego, J.D., 1986
- Received jury verdicts or settlements in excess of a $1,000,000 dollars on several occasions
- Bryan was awarded an Outstanding Trial Lawyer by the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego for his result in the case of Marshall v. YRC, which resulted in a jury verdict in excess of $1.7m for his clients, Outstanding Trial Lawyer, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 2012
- Received the prestigious rating of AV-Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell
Last Updated: 5/15/2022