E. Annie Ruttenber
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in San Diego, CA
Erin "Annie" Ruttenber is a Certified Family Law Specialist with Garwood Reeves law firm in San Diego, California. A top-rated lawyer with more than five years of total legal experience, Ms. Ruttenber focuses her practice solely on family law, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across her region who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Driven by her passion for helping others, Ms. Ruttenber worked for a child welfare agency in Hawaii for several years and she received invaluable training in mediation and volunteered her time and services with Maui Mediation Services. This was when she made the decision to practice family law, and she relocated to the mainland to attend the City University of New York School of Law. She has focused on family law her entire legal career.
Since family law has been her sole area of focus, Ms. Ruttenber can provide an unmatched level of representation, and she has achieved remarkable success helping her clients with issues involving child custody and support, property division, alimony and other areas. Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, she has earned consistent recognition from her peers as being among the top 5% of lawyers in her region.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Ruttenber received her bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Northern Colorado, and she received her license to practice in 2016 after obtaining her Juris Doctor. While at the City University of New York School of Law, Ms. Ruttenber completed internships with the Legal Aid Society and Children's Law Center.
Ms. Ruttenber is an active member of various local, state and national legal organizations and she fosters kittens through her involvement with the Helen Woodward Animal Center.
About E. Annie Ruttenber
First Admitted: 2016, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.garwoodfamilylaw.com/firm-overview/our-team/anni...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteered at Meditation Services of Maui
- University of Northern Colorado, Bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in philosophy
- San Diego County Bar Association, 2015
- Certified Family Law Specialist, 2022
- Tune in to KCBQ 1170 this week on your drive home! You will hear how Garwood Attorneys is proud to honor and suppor… https://t.co/tLIPgzC8fc
- Plain-spoken Friday! https://t.co/hKdrzM2TQW
- We just keep growing! Welcome Tanya Robinson, Esq., the newest member of the Garwood team! Call today to get a tele… https://t.co/v0V5bzjZ9e
Last Updated: 9/8/2022