Graham S.P. Hollis
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in San Diego, CaliforniaGrahamHollis APC
Attorney Graham S.P. Hollis is the founding partner of GrahamHollis APC in San Diego, California. Nationally recognized as one of the leading trial attorneys in the country, Mr. Hollis provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout California, including San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, Temecula, San Francisco, Sacramento and beyond, who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Employment law
- Wage and hour law
- Class action lawsuits
- General civil litigation
- Personal injury
- Products liability
- Construction disputes
- Business law
A native of England, Mr. Hollis obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Law, with honors, from Middlesex University at Hendon in 1978. After working in Paris, France, Valencia, Venezuela and other jurisdictions abroad, he immigrated to the United States and obtained his Masters of Comparative Law from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1985. He is admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in California as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, and he has had two appellate court decisions published.
As an attorney, Mr. Hollis has an abiding passion for the law, and he is proud to be able to serve so many in his state with their serious and complex legal issues. Honored for his impeccable professionalism and unwavering commitment to his clients, he has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and other top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A selfless attorney, Mr. Hollis routinely volunteers his time and services for those less fortunate in his state, and he twice won the Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services from The State Bar of California’s board of governors.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Hollis has served as secretary for San Diego Defense Lawyers, and he is an active member of the San Diego County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the California and National Employment Lawyers Associations, the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, the Federal Bar Association and The State Bar of California.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Class Actions, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 30% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 30% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1985, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.grahamhollis.com/acerca-de-nosotros/graham-s-p-h...
- Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Derecho de empleo
- Abogados del consumidor de San Diego
- Colegio Federal de Abogados
- California State Bar
- Asociación de Abogados de Derecho de empleo de California
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Este de California, 2002
- SDDL, Tesorero, 1999
- Tribunal de Apelaciones de EE. UU. para el 9º Circuito, 2007
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Norte de California, 2010
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Central de California, 1997
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Sur de California, 1985
- California, 1985
- Colegio de Abogados AmericanosColegio de Abogados del Condado de San DiegoSDDL
- Calificación “AV” de Martindale-Hubbell, Martindale-Hubbell
- Ha recibido dos veces el Wiley W. Manuel Award por servicios legales pro bono por parte del Comité de Directores del Colegio de Abogados de California., Directores del Colegio de Abogados de California
- Presidente electo de SDDL para el año calendario del 2000, SDDL
- Escuela de Derecho de la Universidad de San Diego, San Diego, CaliforniaMaestría en Derecho Comparativo – 1985, 1985
- Universidad Middlesex en HendonLicenciatura – 1978Honores: Derecho con honores, 1978
Office location for Graham S.P. Hollis
3555 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023