Hali Michelle Anderson
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in San Diego, CaliforniaGrahamHollis APC
Hali M. Anderson is a Shareholder at GrahamHollis APC in San Diego, California. Ms. Anderson represents employees in a variety of labor and employment matters involving discrimination, failure to pay wages, harassment, illegal work conditions, retaliation and wrongful termination. She serves clients in San Diego and throughout California.
Ms. Anderson has been practicing law for over a decade. Earlier in her legal career, she served as an extern for a California federal judge and interned for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She later practiced at two private California employment law firms, representing employers in complex employment law disputes, before joining GrahamHollis APC.
Her background representing employers gives Ms. Anderson valuable insight into the strategies and tactics used by employers in litigation. She draws upon that insight today when fighting for the rights of the workers she represents. She has experience with all aspects of the employment litigation process and is committed to helping her clients obtain justice.
Active in her community, Ms. Anderson sits on the board of the Earl B. Gilliam Bar Foundation is an alumna of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity. She also graduated from the Black Women’s Institute for Leadership Development and LEAD San Diego’s IMPACT Program.
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Ms. Anderson earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology from American University. She went on to receive her law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law. She holds licenses to practice law before all California state courts, the U.S. district courts for the northern, central, southern and eastern districts of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Employment Law - Employer, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Wrongful Termination
- 80% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.grahamhollis.com/attorney/hali-michelle-anderson...
- Leyes de nuevos empleos y trabajo para el 2009 – San Diego, Desayuno con tu abogado de empleo, 19/01/2009
- “Another Court Of Appeal Holds That To “Provide” Meal And Rest Periods Means “Make Available””, 29 de octubre, 2008
- Order of the Barristers, Receptora del Oustanding Scholar Award, Equipo nacional de juicios simulados, Receptora de la beca del Consejo de la Asociación de Defensa del Sur de California, Receptora de la beca Earl B. Gilliam, Escuela de Derecho de la Universidad de San Diego
- Colegio de Abogados del Condado de San Diego, miembro
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Este de California
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. de Pennsylvania
- Tribunal de Apelaciones de EE. UU. para el 9º Circuito
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Central de California
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Norte de California
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Sur de California
- Colegio de Abogados Earl B. Gilliam, miembro
- American University, B.A., Sociology, Minor in Special Education
- Escuela de Derecho de la Universidad de San Diego, San Diego, California J.D. Honores: Order of the Barristers Honores: Receptora del Oustanding Scholar Award Honores: Equipo nacional de juicios simulados Honores: Receptora de la beca del Consejo de la Asociación de Defensa del Sur de California Honores: Receptora de la beca Earl B. Gilliam, 2008
Office location for Hali Michelle Anderson
3555 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018, 2020 - 2021