Top Rated Securities Litigation Attorney in San Diego, CA
Katherine Bowles is a Partner with the Shustak Reynolds & Partners, P.C., law firm, which has offices in San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, as well as New York City. Working primarily out of the firm's San Diego location, Ms. Bowles delivers effective, personalized legal counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across her region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Securities arbitration and litigation
· Employment litigation
· Business and corporate litigation and arbitration
A highly accomplished legal professional with more than ten years of total legal experience, Ms. Bowles has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of her clients' rights and best interests both inside and outside of the courtroom. She has gained a reputation for her extensive legal knowledge and her unwavering commitment to those she serves, and she has earned numerous awards and honors from her peers for her impeccable professionalism and outstanding legal abilities.
In 2007, Ms. Bowles graduated magna cum laude from Rutgers University School of Engineering in New Brunswick, New Jersey, with a Bachelor of Science in Ceramic and Materials Engineering. While there, she served as an officer with the Student Judicial Affairs. She was also a member of the Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society and Executive Member of the Rutgers Dance Marathon that helps raise contributions for the Embrace Kids Foundation.
Following her undergraduate work, Ms. Bowles attended California Western School of Law in San Diego, California, where she obtained her Juris Doctor cum laude in 2010. A Dean's List Scholar each trimester, she served as Executive Lead Articles Editor for the California Western Law Review, and she completed an externship with the Honorable William McCurine, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Ms. Bowles received her license to practice in 2010 from The State Bar of California, and she is admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in the state as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th and 9th Circuits. She is an active member of the San Diego County Bar Association, The State Bar of California and Women in eDiscovery, and she previously served as President of the Rutgers Club of San Diego.
About Katherine Bowles
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.shufirm.com/katherine-s.-bowles
- California Western Law Review, Executive Lead Articles Editor, California Western School of Law, 2009 – 2010
- California Western Law Review, California Western School of Law, 2008 – 2010
- Deans List, California Western School of Law
- Executive Member, Rutgers Dance Marathon, Rutgers University, School of Engineering, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Student Judicial Affairs Officer, Rutgers University, School of Engineering, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society, Rutgers University, School of Engineering, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Pro bono/Community Service
- Executive Member of Rutgers Dance Marathon
- Embrace Kids Foundation
- Women in eDiscovery
- Rutgers Club of San Diego, President, 2015 – 2019
- California State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- California, 2010
- Rutgers University, School of Engineering, B.S. (Magna Cum Laude), Major: Ceramic and Materials Engineering, 2007
Last Updated: 5/15/2022