Kimberley Best Robidoux
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in San Diego, CA
Kimberley Best Robidoux, a Partner with WR Immigration, is a well-respected immigration law attorney for her clients in San Diego, California. Ms. Robidoux focuses on multiple facets of immigration law, including corporate nonimmigrant visas and employment-based immigration petitions. She works with the high-tech, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospitality, manufacturing, and health care industries to help them solve their immigration law needs and issues.
Ms. Robidoux graduated from Albany Law School cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 1996. Prior to law school, she obtained her Bachelor of Science with Honors in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University in 1991. She is admitted to practice law in California, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Ms. Robidoux helps clients who are nationals of foreign countries establish businesses in the United States, customizing immigration plans for them. She has also had success in defending her clients against audits of their compliance with I-9 requirements. Ms. Robidoux additionally helps individuals with their immigration needs, helping them to become permanent residents and naturalized U.S. citizens.
Highly knowledgeable and skilled, Ms. Robidoux has been repeatedly recognized for the quality of her legal representation. She has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and is listed in Who's Who Legal: Corporate Immigration. The San Diego Business Journal has named her to its Best of the Bar. She additionally holds a "Superb" rating from her peers through Avvo. Ms. Robidoux is a frequent lecturer and sought-after speaker about business immigration across the country. She is regularly asked to conduct management training about I-9 compliance for various corporations. Ms. Robidoux is an active member of several legal organizations, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the American Immigration Council.
About Kimberley Best Robidoux
First Admitted: 1996, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://wolfsdorf.com/team/kimberley_best_robidoux/
- Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations, B.S. with Honors
- B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, 1991
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, 1997
- Listed in Best Lawyers for Immigration Law in San Diego, Best Lawyers, Immigration San Diego, Best Lawyers, 2019
- Selected by a nationwide survey of peers for inclusion in the 2020 26th Edition of Best Lawyers in America for work in Immigration Law and due to the extremely high feedback received, peers have additionally recognized Kimberley as one of the 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” award recipients. Kimberley has received this accolade for her work in Immigration Law in San Diego. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and community is honored with a “Lawyer of the Year” award., Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year, San Diego, Best Lawyers, 2020
- Listed in Best Lawyers for Immigration Law in San Diego, Best Lawyers in America 2018, 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America, 2014
- San Digeo Business Journal Best of the Bar, 2014
- AVVO Rating 10.0, 2012
- Southern California Super Lawyers
- The International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America 2015
- Athena San Diego Pinnacle Award for Individual in Services
- Emerging Tech
Last Updated: 5/15/2022