Louis J. Bertsche
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Diego, CA
As sole practitioner at the Law Offices of Louis J. Bertsche, Louis J. Bertsche is a personal injury attorney in San Diego, California. His practice areas include the following: premises liability, animal bites, wrongful death, contracts, business litigation, personal injury and medical malpractice. During his career, he has represented clients injured by motor vehicle accidents, with pediatric injuries to children, dog bites to children, birth injuries and complication, hypoxic brain damage, shaken baby syndrome, anoxic brain damage and lock-in syndrome, as well as their family members.
Mr. Bertsche graduated from The State University of New York at Albany with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, then moved on to law school. At the University of San Diego School of Law, he was a member of the National Mock Trial Team and earned his Juris Doctor in 1992.
Admitted to practice in the state of California, Mr. Bertsche is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Named by the San Diego Daily Transcript in 2007 as a Top Attorney, he is now a member of the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego and The State Bar of California.
With his extensive experience spanning almost three decades, Mr. Bertsche is often a sought after and experienced speaker. He teaches classes and seminars for the University of San Diego School of Law, the California Western School of Law and the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego.
About Louis J. Bertsche
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.sandiegoseriousinjuryattorney.com/attorney/louis...
- "Top Attorney 2007", San Diego Daily Transcript
- Medical Malpractice: Surviving the Pitfalls, CASD, 2005 to 2005
- Guest Lecturer: Medical Malpractice Course, California Western School of Law, 2005 to 2012
- Written Discovery / Practicum Course, USD School of Law, 2004 to 2013
- State University of New York at Albany, Albany, New York, B.A., Major: Psychology
- California, 1992
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 1998
- State Bar of California, Member, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1993
Last Updated: 5/15/2022