Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in San Diego, CaliforniaRobberson Schroedter LLP
Maggie Schroedter, the founding partner at Robberson Schroedter LLP, which is located in San Diego, California, has been providing remarkable legal services for more than 11 years. Serving clients throughout the state of California, she specializes in business bankruptcy and commercial business litigation, emphasizing on creditors’ rights.
Representing creditors, business owners and those receiving Chapter 7, 11 or 13 bankruptcy, Ms. Schroedter takes on complex business disputes, liquidations and out-of-court restructurings. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of Florida. She obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from the Boston University School of Law.
With extensive knowledge of insolvency law and immense experience with bankruptcy matters, Ms. Schroedter provides top-notch representation to her clients. Aggressively fighting for the rights of her clients, she is firmly committed to their needs with a genuine concern for them.
Actively associated with notable legal organizations, Ms. Schroedter is the president of the Lawyers Club of San Diego and serves as the co-chair of the California Bankruptcy Forum Insolvency Conference. She is also a member of the Business Law Section Insolvency Law Committee of the California Lawyers Association and a former member of the San Diego Bankruptcy Forum.
Honored for the exceptional legal services she provides, Ms. Schroedter was named to the “On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyer” list by the American Bar Association and the Top Business Leader Under 40 list by the San Diego Business Journal. She also has a “Good” rating on Avvo, accompanied by endorsements from peers and testimonials from content clients.
Ms. Schroedter is admitted to practice in the state of California, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern, Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern, Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California and the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Business, Appellate, Business Litigation, Business/Corporate, Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
Appeals, Bankruptcy Law
- 40% Bankruptcy: Business
- 20% Appellate
- 20% Business Litigation
- 10% Business/Corporate
- 10% Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.thersfirm.com/our-team
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2017 - 2021
- San Diego Magazine as a Rising Star, 2018
- American Bar Association, On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyer, 2018
- San Diego Business Journal Top Business Leader Under 40, 2019
- Member of the Business Law Section Insolvency Law Committee of the California Lawyers Association
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern, Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- President of Lawyers Club of San Diego, 2021 - 2022
- President San Diego Bankruptcy Forum, 2019
- California Bankruptcy Forum Conference Co-Chair 2021-2022
Office location for Maggie Schroedter
501 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021