Monique R. Rodriguez
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in San Diego, CA
- Free Consultation
Monique R. Rodriguez is an attorney at GrahamHollis APC located in San Diego, California. Serving clients throughout the state of California, she is an employment litigation attorney representing employees and consumers in individual, class, representative and collective action lawsuits.
Providing knowledgeable counsel to her clients, Ms. Rodriguez represents clients with matters involving harassment and discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination, illegal work conditions, failure to pay wages, whistleblowing and more. Ms. Rodriguez is compassionate and empathetic to her clients’ needs and goals. She understands how employment law matters can have major consequences for her clients’ personal and professional lives.
Graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree, Ms. Rodriguez has a major in psychology and ethnic studies. She earned her Juris doctor from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law, graduating cum laude and with a certificate in law and social justice. During law school, Ms. Rodriguez clerked for a prominent judge in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri. She also co-taught at a San Diego high school.
Representing military veterans with legal matters involving family law, administrative law and criminal law, Ms. Rodriguez served at the Veteran’s Legal Assistance Clinic. She is actively involved at Casa Cornelia Law Center and Center for Community Solutions, where she provides pro bono legal services for the immigrant community.
Ms. Rodriguez is licensed to practice throughout the state of California, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. Ms. Rodriguez is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association, the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, the Enright Inn of Court and the San Diego County Bar Association.
Ms. Rodriguez has published a chapter titled “Mexico” in Money Laundering, Asset Forfeiture and Recovery and Compliance – A Global Guide by William H. Byrnes IV and Robert Munroe. Honored for her exceptional legal work, Ms. Rodriguez has a “Good” rating on Avvo and has obtained many endorsements from peers and testimonials from content clients.
About Monique R. Rodriguez
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.grahamhollis.com/attorney/monique-rodriguez/
- Monique R. Rodriguez “Mexico”. En William H. Byrnes, IV and Robert Munroe, Money Laundering, Asset Forfeiture and Recovery and Compliance – A Global Guide, Lexis Nexus Group, enero del 2015.
- Escuela de Derecho Thomas Jefferson, San Diego, California, J.D., Honores: cum laude, Honores: Certificado en Derecho y Justicia Social, 2014
- Universidad de California, San Diego, La Jolla, California, Licenciatura, Bachiller en Artes, Carrera: Psicología y Estudios Étnicos, 2009
- California, 2015
- Colegio de Abogados del Condado de San Diego
- Enright Inn of Court
- Abogados del consumidor de San Diego
- Asociación de Abogados de Derecho de empleo de California
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Sur de California, 2016
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Norte de California, 2017
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Central de California, 2018
- Tribunal de Apelaciones de EE. UU. para el 9º Circuito, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022