Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in San Diego, CaliforniaT. L. Brown Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy, Estate Planning & Probate, Immigration; view more
Education: University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
T. L. Brown Law Firm, P.C.3160 Camino del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108 Visit website
Tristan Brown is an attorney and the founder of T.L. Brown Law Firm, P.C., in San Diego, California. Mr. Brown represents clients all around the San Diego area and focuses his practice mainly on bankruptcy law. He provides sound and credible legal representation to his clients and assists them in getting back on their feet after experiencing financial difficulties.
Mr. Brown has a decade of legal experience. During the course of his career, he has represented thousands of California people and businesses in bankruptcy filings. In addition to his flourishing bankruptcy law practice, he is recognized for his work in immigration law, criminal law and entertainment law as well.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Brown managed a private California law firm, handling bankruptcy and entertainment law cases. He also worked for major organizations including the Peace Corps. He later opened T.L. Brown Law Firm, P.C., with the goal of providing the highest quality of legal representation to his clients.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, Mr. Brown graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law. Following law school, he passed the California bar examination and obtained his license to practice law before all California state courts.
Mr. Brown is the recipient of various awards for his accomplishments. In 2020, America’s Best Lawyers included him on its California’s Top Attorneys list, and in 2021, The National Black Lawyers organization featured him on its Top 40 Under 40 list. He has multiple five-star reviews from happy customers and an "Excellent" rating on Avvo. In 2021, the Better Business Bureau awarded him an A+ rating.
Beyond his private practice, Mr. Brown actively participates in his legal community through memberships in professional organizations. He belongs to The State Bar of California, the San Diego County Bar Association, the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Tristan Brown is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Consumer, Estate Planning & Probate, Immigration: Consumer
Bankruptcy Law, Credit Repair, Naturalization & Citizenship, Trusts
- 60% Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Immigration: Consumer
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://tlbrownlaw.com/about/
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Filed 384 bankruptcy cases in the State of California., 2021
- Filed 224 bankruptcy cases in the State of California., 2022
- Filed 244 bankruptcy cases in the State of California., 2019
- Filed 178 bankruptcy cases in the State of California., 2018
- Filed 329 bankruptcy cases in the State of California., 2020
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2022
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2023
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Black Lawyers, 2021
- California’s Top Attorneys, America's Best, 2020
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- The Long and Winding Road Tristan Brown’s path to the law went through BP and HBO Published in 2023 San Diego Super Lawyers magazine By Jenny Burman on March 27, 2023, The Long and Winding Road, Super Lawyers San Diego, Legal, 2023
- Member - American Bankruptcy Institute, 2023
- Member - American Immigration Lawyer Association, 2023
- Member - San Diego County Bar Association, 2023
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau, 2023
Office location for Tristan Brown
3160 Camino del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023