Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in San Diego, CA
Attorney Vik Monder is the principal and managing attorney of the Monder Criminal Lawyer Group, PC, in San Diego, California. Serving clients throughout the greater San Diego metro region and all across Southern California, Mr. Monder devotes his practice exclusively to criminal defense, and he has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of those who stand accused or are under investigation for all types of felony and misdemeanors offenses.
Widely regarded as among the top criminal defense attorneys in the state, Mr. Monder delivers highly personalized counsel and dedicated support to those facing charges of DUI and other driving offenses, drug crimes, domestic violence, firearms violations, fraud and white collar crimes, sex crimes, theft and property crimes, and more. He also handles defense for military personnel with issues involving administration separation, court martials and other serious matters, and he provides effective post-conviction and expungement services.
At all turns, Mr. Monder maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and preserving their freedom and liberties, and he has achieved a long record of securing dismissals, acquittals and reductions of charges for those he has served. Honored for his success, he has earned Top 100 Trial Lawyer and Top 40 Under 40 designations from the National Trial Lawyers along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers.
In recognition for his superior client service, Mr. Monder has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo, numerous five-star reviews on Yelp and the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of DUI Attorneys. Moreover, the San Diego Business Journal recently voted his practice among the Best Law Firms in San Diego in 2019.
Mr. Monder is a graduate of the University of San Diego, and he obtained his Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He also received his Master of Laws in trial advocacy from California Western School of Law, and he holds his DUI certification of training on standard field sobriety tests. He is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California.
About Vik Monder
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.monderlaw.com/about-us/
- Superlawyers in area of Criminal Defense, 2015
- Best of the Bar by Attorney Magazine, 2015
- Superb Rated Criminal & DUI Attorney by Avvo
- Client Satisfaction Award by Institute of DUI Attorneys, 2014
- Attorney of the Month, Attorney Journal, San Diego, 2016
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
- Best Client Satisfaction for DUI Defense in San Diego
- 4.5 Star Rating from Google Review from 40+ Review
- 5 Star Local Yelp Review from 14+ Reviews
- 10.0 Superb Rating on Avvo.com from 71+ Reviews
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers in Country
- National Trial Lawyers 40 under 40
- Super Lawyers, 2016
- Best of the Bar, San Diego Business Journal, 2016
- Criminal Justice Association, Member
- Director, South Asian Bar Association
- DUI Attorneys of California, Member
- Member, San Diego Bar Association
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Federal courts in the Southern District of California
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- State of California
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2017
- University of San Diego, Bachelor's Degree, Finance
Last Updated: 12/14/2021