Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in San Diego, CaliforniaGrahamHollis APC
Vilmarie Cordero is an attorney at GrahamHollis APC in San Diego, California. Ms. Cordero practices employment law and serves clients in San Diego and throughout the state of California. She handles individual and class action lawsuits involving discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour violations, and more.
Ms. Cordero graduated magna cum laude from the University of Puerto Rico with a bachelor’s degree in political science and went on to earn her law degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law, also graduating magna cum laude. While in law school, she gained legal experience as a student attorney with the university’s environmental law clinic.
In 2006, Ms. Cordero became a licensed attorney in Puerto Rico and in 2008, she became licensed in the state of New York. She spent two years in New York City practicing employment law before relocating to California to pursue a Master of Law degree in employment law from the University of San Diego School of Law.
Ms. Cordero joined GrahamHollis APC while completing her master’s degree and received a California law license in 2010. She practices before all California superior courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California. Over the course of her career, she has litigated numerous individual and class action lawsuits.
Active in the California legal community, Ms. Cordero is a member of the San Diego County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego and the California Employment Lawyers Association. She also belongs to the Puerto Rico Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association and the National Employment Lawyers Association.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Class Actions, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 50% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 40% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.grahamhollis.com/acerca-de-nosotros/vilmarie-cor...
- Student Attorney, Environmental Law Clinic, University of Puerto Rico Law School, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Universidad de Puerto RicoLicenciatura – 06/2001 Honores: magna cum laude Honores: Ganadora de la Lista del Decano Carrera: Ciencias Política, 2001
- Escuela de Derecho de la Universidad de Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto RicoJ.D.- 05/2005 Honores: magna cum laude Honores: Estudiante de Derecho Clínica del Derecho Ambiental, 2005
- Escuela de Derecho de la Universidad de San Diego, San Diego, California General LL.M. con concentración en Derecho Laboral y De Empleo – 05/2009 Carrera: Derecho de empleo y laboral, 2009
- Puerto Rico, 2006
- Abogados del consumidor de San Diego
- Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico, miembro
- Colegio de Abogados del Estado de Nueva York, miembro
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Norte de California, 2010
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE. UU. para el Distrito Central de California, 2010
- Nueva York, 2008
- Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Derecho de empleo, miembro
- California, 2010
- Asociación de Abogados de Derecho de empleo de California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Colegio de Abogados del Condado de San Diego, miembro
Office location for Vilmarie Cordero
3555 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
- Rising Stars: 2018