Aaron P. Minnis
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaMinnis & Smallets LLP
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation
Licensed in California since: 1999
Representing individuals in employment law matters
First Admitted: 1999, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.minnisandsmallets.com/our-firm/attorneys/aaron-m...
- Gurung v. Tsang, San Francisco Superior Court No. 452511, wage and hour, jury verdict; Leon v. Estate of Marin, Fresno Superior Court No. 04CEPR00232, equitable adoption case, bench decision; Reznitsky v. 1980 Vallejo Street HOA, San Francisco Superior Court No. 449324, retaliation case, $800,000 settlement; McCoy v. Pack, San Francisco Superior Court, employment case, jury verdict affirmed on appeal; Asunsion v. Gehrking, San Francisco Superior Court, wrongful eviction case, jury verdict.
- American University, Washington College of Law, Juris Doctor, May 1999, cum laude Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science—Political Science, June 1995, cum laude
- Volunteer Attorney, Worker's Rights Clinic, Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center (since 1999); Panel Member, Lawyer Referral and Information Service, SF Bar Association (since 2009); Mentor, San Francisco Law Academy, SF Bar Association (2011-2012)
- California Employment Lawyers Association; Director, Golden Gate Business Association (2003-2006); Member, San Francisco Bar Association; Member, State Bar of California; Member, Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom; Member, Inns of Court (USF)
- Bar Association of San Francisco (Arbitrator, Attorney-Client Fee Disputes Program)
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2013