Top rated employment & labor attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Alan Adelman
As founder of the Law Offices of Alan Adelman, Mr. Adelman is committed to representing clients in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, the Bay Area and throughout Northern California. His practice focuses on representing employees in a wide variety of employment matters, including wrongful termination, unpaid wages, whistleblowing, discrimination, harassment, defamation, disability accommodations, defamation and negotiating severance packages.
For over twenty-five years, Mr. Adelman has focused his entire law practice towards helping employees understand and enforce their employment rights. Whether it involves an employee being discriminated against, terminated, or owed unpaid wages, Mr. Adelman works tenaciously to advocate on their behalf. Mr. Adelman's successes include securing six-figure recoveries for well over a hundred employees, and results into the seven-figures. For his achievements, Mr. Adelman has earned an Avvo "Superb" rating.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Adelman is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association and the State Bar of California's Labor and Employment Law Section. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California.
When he is not in the courtroom, Mr. Adelman provides pro bono employee rights services for the San Francisco Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center.
Practice areasEmployment & labor: employee
Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment
- 100% Employment & labor: employee
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.alanadelmanlaw.com/Attorney/Alan-Adelman.shtml
- Supervising Attorney - Legal Aid Society of San Francisco Workers' Rights Clinic, 2006 - Present
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member, 1997–2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2005
- Employment Law Center - Workers Rights Clinic, Supervising Attorney, 2006–present
- Member of the State Bar of California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1996
- State Bar of California Labor and Employment Law Section, Member, 2009–present
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member, 2012–present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1996
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member, 2004 - Present
- University of New Hampshire, Exchange Program, 1986
- University of California at Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California, B.A., Major: Psychology, 1987
- Case Notes, Bender's California Labor & Employment Bulletin, September, 2005, Author
- Employment Discrimination, Legal Aid Society of San Francisco, 2006 - Present
- Public Interest Law Service Award , Public Interest Law Foundation, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Northern California Super Lawyer, 2014 - Present
- AVVO - Superb rating of 10.0
- Represents Exclusively Employees
Office location for Alan Adelman
39 Mesa St
San Francisco, CA 94129
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023