Top Rated Media & Advertising Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Attorney Alexandra Arneri is a partner with the Cittone Demers & Arneri LLP law firm, which has office locations in New York City and San Francisco, California. A highly versatile attorney with over eight years of legal experience, Ms. Arneri serves a diverse range of clients throughout New York and California as well as across the country who have legal needs involving any of the following practice areas:
· Media and entertainment law
· Intellectual property
· Employment and labor law
· Business and corporate law
· Commercial litigation
Ms. Arneri is a graduate of both the University of Sydney School of Law and New York University School of Law. In 2009 the New York State Bar Association as well as the State Bar Of California admitted her to practice. Ms. Arneri is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals, the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California.
A zealous advocate for those she serves, Ms. Arneri has achieved notable success protecting the rights and interests of both plaintiffs and defendants alike in a wide range of legal issues involving copyright and trademark infringements, false and misleading advertising and unfair competition practices, breaches of contract, employment discrimination, and more. As a business law attorney, she has helped numerous entrepreneurs establish their commercial enterprises, and she has provided invaluable legal counsel to existing companies concerning all of their important matters, both internal and external. She also has extensive experience helping to establish nonprofits and other charitable organizations, as well as assisting them with remaining compliant with all applicable laws.
Regarded as a top entertainment law attorney, she has represented film producers and other entertainment professionals with contract negotiations, licensing agreements, intellectual property protections, clearances and releases, and other related issues.
- 30%Media and Advertising
- 30%Entertainment & Sports
- 10%Civil Rights
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Intellectual Property
Communications and Media Law, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Contracts, Business Organizations, Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Sexual Harassment, Labor Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Intellectual Property Law
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
About Alexandra Arneri
First Admitted: 2008, New York
- Sydney University, LL.B
- New York University, LL.M
- Southern District of New York
- Northern District of California
- Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Central District of California
- New York
- Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
Pro bono/Community Service
- Ms. Arneri has a robust public interest practice and provides pro bono services to artists, non-profits and persons that have had their rights violated. Ms. Arneri also produces and presents a podcast on human rights and the environment, thegravity.fm.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022