Alison K. Grcevich
Top rated Family Law attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaDeLacey, Riebel & Shindell
Alison Grcevich is a Certiﬁed Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California. She focuses her family law practice on complex dissolution matters involving stock option apportionment, business valuation, real estate, property characterization, and child custody disputes. Ms. Grcevich represents clients throughout the litigation process both before private judges and in public court. In addition to litigation, Ms. Grcevich also negotiates and drafts premarital and postmarital agreements and consults with clients involved in mediation.
Ms. Grcevich received her J.D. from Golden Gate University and B.A. in Communication from University of California, Santa Barbara.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Marital Property, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2009, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.drsfamilylaw.com/our-attorneys/alison-grcevich
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., Major: Communication
- Selected to the Super Lawyer Rising Stars List, 2018 - 2019 , Rising Stars List
- California, 2009
- San Francisco County Bar Association, Member
- California Board of Legal Specialization, Family Law Specialist
- CalCPA Family Law and Business Valuation Sections, Member
- Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California
Office location for Alison K. Grcevich
180 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2019
Certificates and credentials