Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in San Francisco, CA
- Free Consultation
Arlo Uriarte is the managing attorney of Liberation Law Group, P.C., in San Francisco, California. Mr. Uriarte practices in the area of employment law, representing employees in matters involving discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour violations and wrongful termination. He serves clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, in cities including Napa, Oakland, San Jose and Santa Rosa.
Mr. Uriarte provides high-quality service to each of his clients, including immigrant and Spanish speaking workers. He is dedicated to ensuring justice is achieved, particularly in cases involving discrimination and sexual harassment.
Passionate about standing up for the rights of his clients, Mr. Uriarte has successfully litigated, negotiated and settled numerous cases on behalf of California workers over the course of his decade and a half as a practicing attorney.
In addition to employment law, Mr. Uriarte has experience in personal injury law. Prior to becoming an attorney, he worked as a legal assistant for personal injury law firms. This role allowed him to develop knowledge of the necessary strategies and techniques to successfully resolve and settle claims with insurance companies. As a personal injury attorney, he has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
Mr. Uriarte earned his law degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law. He obtained his license to practice law in 2004, which made him eligible to appear and practice before all California state courts. In addition to managing his law practice, he is a former adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco’s Employment Law Clinic from 2009 to 2018.
About Arlo Uriarte
First Admitted: 2004, California
Professional Webpage: https://liberationlawgroup.com/arlo-garcia-uriate/
- Super Lawyer, 2014
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence Award for Family Law, 2003
- San Francisco Bar Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association/CELA, Member
- University of San Francisco, Bachelor of Science in Public Administration, Honors: Dean’s Honor List, 1994
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2003
- $1.9 million Judgment against United Prosperity Group, a fruit and vegetable purveyor in South San Francisco for fraudulent transfer of assets of JR Produce; Class Action, 2015
- $2.2 million settlement with airport company for wage and hour violations related to ramp agents and airline services., 2015
- $1.2 million settlement Slanted Door Restaurant for wage and hour violations, 2015
- Speaker, Independent Contractor Misclassification Laws California, CELA Annual Wage & Hour Bootcamp, 2016
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Program Moderator/Speaker, Marketing Your Law Practice, 2014
- Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco School of Law’s Employment Law Clinic
Pro bono/Community Service
- Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco School of Law - Employment Law Clinic/Wage and Hour from 2009 to 2018, 2018
- Wine & Food
Last Updated: 5/15/2022