Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Francisco, CA
- Free Consultation
Boone Callaway dedicates his time and efforts to serving those who are injured due to the negligent actions of third parties or medical professionals. He co-founded the law firm of Callaway & Wolf in 1995. Over his career spanning 35-plus years, he has successfully handled a variety of matters including the following:
- Personal injury: Motor vehicle accidents, truck wrecks, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, animal attacks, Uber and Lyft accidents, dangerous products, aviation accidents, and slip-and-falls
- Medical malpractice: Failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, prescription errors, anesthesia errors, nursing home abuse and birth injuries
Mr. Callaway completed his Bachelor of Arts from The University of Texas at Austin in 1983, with a major in Philosophy. He received his juris doctorate in law from the University of Missouri School of Law in 1986 and was admitted to the California Bar later that same year.
Mr. Callaway has helped to recover millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his injured clients. Some of his representative results include a $4.7 million dollar settlement for an injured bicyclist, $5.25 million for a pedestrian death case, and a $2.675 million settlement in a medical malpractice wrongful death case.
Mr. Callaway has been honored in many ways for his hard work, professionalism and dedication. He earned the highest peer review rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell and has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo. In 2018 he received the San Francisco Trial Lawyer's Association's Civil Justice Award.
The 2021 president of the prestigious San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (SFTLA), Mr. Callaway is also among its board of directors and the co-chair of its Diversity Committee. He is a former board member and board chair for the Maitri Hospice in San Francisco, California, and he also served on the board of the Institute On Aging. In addition to SFTLA, he holds memberships in the Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Association for Justice and The Bar Association of San Francisco.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Boone Callaway
First Admitted: 1986, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.callawayandwolf.com/boone-callaway/
- Super Lawyer, (which is awarded to less than 5% of all eligible candidates)
- 2021 President of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, (SFTLA)
- ABOTA – American Board of Trial Advocates, (which is an exclusive group of less than 8,000 trial lawyers nationwide)
- AV Rated, (which less than 10% of attorneys earn)
- California, 1986
- 2021 President of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Texas at Austin, Major: Philosophy
Last Updated: 5/15/2022