Top rated Products Liability attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaThe Brandi Law Firm
Daniel Dell’Osso is an eminent products liability attorney at The Brandi Law Firm in San Francisco, California. He represents the rights and interests of plaintiff clients throughout California, Nevada and Arizona in auto defects and crashworthiness, aviation, personal injury and product liability cases.
In California, Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania, Mr. Dell’Osso has skillfully tried automobile crash cases involving rollovers, vehicle stability, tire defects, seat belt failures, flawed air bag systems, defective roofs and side structure defects against several big-name automobile manufacturers. He has also been involved in similar cases in New Jersey, Maryland, Ohio, Hawaii and Maine.
Mr. Dell’Osso graduated with honors from the Virginia Military Institute, where he was a nominee to the Rhodes Scholarship from Virginia. Soon after graduation, he enlisted in the Marine Corps, where he was selected for flight training. He retired as a commanding officer in the Marine A-4 Squadron with more than 20 years of service. In 1984, he completed his J.D. at the Golden Gate University School of Law.
The exceptional blend of attorney Dell’Osso’s flying experience, the Aviation Accident Investigation and Safety program completion at the Naval Postgraduate School and legal knowledge gives him an edge in aviation accident investigations. His ability to conduct in-depth analysis is key to navigating through the potential obstacles. He has shared his insights on automobile crashworthiness through his articles in many legal journals and magazines.
Mr. Dell’Osso is admitted to The State Bar of California, the State Bar of Arizona and the State Bar of Nevada. He has played various significant roles in organizations such as the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Attorneys Information Exchange Group and the American Board of Trial Advocates. For all his achievements, he was named the Lawyer of the Year in 2012 by Best Lawyers. He was one of the finalists for the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association’s Trial Lawyer of the Year Award.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Aviation and Aerospace
- 60% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Aviation and Aerospace
First Admitted: 1985, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.brandilaw.com/attorneys/daniel-dellosso/
- Do Auto Products Liability Claims Have Life After Bankruptcy?
- Pedestrian v. Driver, State of California – $26.6 million verdict
- Passenger v. Ford Motor Company – $18.3 million verdict
- California, Nevada, Arizona
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, (ABOTA), Arizona Chapter
- Arizona chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, (ABOTA)
- Virginia Military Institute – 1975, Honors: With Honors, Honors: Rhodes Scholar Nominee from the State of Virginia
- Also admitted in Arizona and Nevada
Office location for Daniel Dell'Osso
354 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2023