Daniel H. Rose
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaLaw Office of Daniel H. Rose
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in California since: 1984
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Law Office of Daniel H. RoseOne Sansome St
San Francisco, CA 94104 Visit website
Having recovered more than a hundred million dollars in personal injury and wrongful death cases, Daniel H. Rose represents clients throughout California. The Law Office of Daniel H. Rose is widely regarded as one of the leading firms representing victims of bicycle, pedestrian, motorcycle and motor vehicle accidents, including catastrophic and brain injury cases.
As professional as he is aggressive, Mr. Rose defines what it means to deliver exceptional customer service. He keeps his clients constantly informed throughout the entire legal process. Former clients often note his compassion for their circumstances and his remarkable knowledge of the law.
People who have suffered due to someone else’s negligence are often left with myriad concerns, ranging from how they will physically recover to how they will financially afford it. Mr. Rose answers every question honestly and takes every possible measure to return maximum compensation. An example of cases he has resolved in a short period of time include securing $5 million on behalf of a client who was injured when a truck ran a red light and $2 million for a client struck by an unattentive left turning vehicle.
For his successes, Mr. Rose holds an Avvo “Superb” rating, and he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Mr. Rose graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in economics from the University of Colorado Boulder in 1980. He went on to receive a Juris Doctor in 1984 from the University of California Hastings College of the Law.
Mr. Rose is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, The State Bar of California, The Bar Association of San Francisco, the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1984, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.danroselaw.com/
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1984
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- California, 1984
- Member, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, 1983-1984
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., Economics, magna cum laude, 1980
- The Law Office of Daniel H. Rose provides 6-8 hours per week of free legal advice to unrepresented injured parties.
- Extern to United States District Court Judge Thelton E. Henderson
- Victims of car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents and their families throughout Northern California
- $2 million - Elderly woman struck by left turning car in San Francisco
- $747,000 - Injuries caused by inattentive driver on Peninsula
- $5 million for injured tech worker hit by truck which ran red light
- $950,000 - San Francisco commuter injured by negligent driver
- $1.25 Million. Injuries caused by speeding automobile.
- $915,000 - Injuries due to left turning car in Silicon Valley
- $1.6 Million - Commuter rear-ended on Highway 101 on way to work.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - Plaintiff - Northern California, The National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- Client Distinction Award, Martindale Hubbell, 2015
- Scholarly article that has assisted personal injury attorneys throughout California., Author, Medi-Cal's and Medicare's Written Disclaimer of Lien in Wrongful Death Cases, Plaintiff Magazine, 2016
- Lectures on bicycle law and safety provided to Bay Area bicycle safety educators.
Office location for Daniel H. Rose
One Sansome St
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023