David H. Seidel
Top rated antitrust litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaJoseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP
Practice Areas: Antitrust litigation, Class action & mass torts
Licensed in California since: 2015
Education: The George Washington University Law School
Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP601 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94108 Phone: 415-500-6800 Email: David H. Seidel Visit website
David Seidel joined the Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP, in 2022. He focuses on antitrust and consumer protection class actions.
Mr. Seidel was previously an associate at a large corporate law firm where he received significant litigation experience in a broad-based practice. He successfully assisted in litigating a wide range of complex disputes in state and federal courts and in arbitration. His diversified workload highlights included defending against class-action claims alleging personal and environmental injuries arising from a natural gas blowout off the coast of Africa; representing a governmental agency against inverse possession claims stemming from the agency’s large-scale construction next to a luxury residential high-rise; litigating related jury and bench trials arising from a competitor’s improper claimed fair use of the plaintiff’s developed scripts and commands from its software; and defending against an FTC antitrust merger-investigation under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act. Prior to that, Mr. Seidel clerked for the Honorable Judge Jill A. Otake of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.
Mr. Seidel graduated from the George Washington University Law School with highest honors and was an executive editor of The George Washington Law Review.
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.saverilawfirm.com/attorneys/david-seidel
- "Touhy Exposed," co-written with Joseph Saveri, California Daily Journal, October 13, 2022.
- Best Lawyers - "Ones to Watch in America" (2022), https://www.saverilawfirm.com/press/2023-best-lawyers-in-america
- Founding member and president - American Constitution Society, At-Large Lawyer Chapter
- Young Lawyer Representative of the Competition Torts Committee of the American Bar Association Antitrust Law Section - 2022-2023 ABA year
- Volunteer - Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Representing potential class of senior-level employees alleging healthcare providers agreed not to compete for senior-level employees in the United States, In re Outpatient Medical Center Employee Antitrust Litigation, No. 21-cv-00305 (N.D. Ill.)
- Representing a class of competitive cheer families, Jones v. Varsity Brands, No. 2:20-cv-02892 (W.D. Tenn.)
- State of California
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Sonoma State University, B.A., Political Science, Philosophy minor
- Rising Stars: 2023