Erik L. Peterson
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaBostwick & Peterson, LLP
38 Keyes Ave., Suite 115
San Francisco, CA 94129
500 Ala Moana Blvd,
Honolulu, HI 96813
Mr. Peterson practices personal injury and medical malpractice in California and Hawaii. In 2019 he obtained what is believed to be the largest medical malpractice recovery ever in the State of California. He’s obtained many multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients in his nearly 30 years of practice including a $21,000,000 jury verdict for his client who was injured in a car accident. Mr. Peterson is listed in The Best Lawyers In America, Super Lawyers (California & Hawaii), The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and he's a Senior Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, an invitation-only trial lawyer society. Mr. Peterson has Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating (“AV”) for legal ability and ethical standards. Call Erik for a free consultation.
Bostwick & Peterson, LLP has recovered over $500,000,000 for clients across California who have sustained catastrophic and life-changing injuries. Erik Peterson is a partner at Bostwick & Peterson LLP who practices throughout California and Hawaii. Mr. Peterson recently obtained what is believed to be the largest medical malpractice settlement ever in California. He has successfully tried medical malpractice and personal injury cases and co-tried a case involving a brain injured automobile accident victim that resulted in a $21,000,000 verdict. Mr. Peterson has been listed as a “Super Lawyer” for over ten years, is rated as “Superb” on AVVO, has received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and professional ethics (“AV”), has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, is a member of the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and is a Fellow with the Litigation Counsel of America. Please call Bostwick & Peterson, LLP for a free consultation.
Mr. Peterson majored in economics at Westmont College and attended the University of San Francisco School of Law. His professional affiliations include The American Association For Justice, The Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California and the Hawaii Association for Justice.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 70% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Professional Liability: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1991, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bostwickfirm.com/attorneys/erik-peterson/
- NY Time: Sovereign Islands - A special report; Getting Sick on the High Seas: A Question of Accountability By Douglas Frantz; Published: Sunday, October 31, 1999
- Martindale-Hubbell's Highest Rating ("AV")
- Inducted into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Rated 10 / 10 "Superb" on AVVO
- Northern California "Super Lawyer," San Francisco Magazine
- Senior Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Hawaii Association for Justice
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Office location for Erik L. Peterson
38 Keyes Ave
San Francisco, CA 94129
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023