Frank C. Liuzzi
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Francisco, CA
In San Francisco, California, Frank C. Liuzzi, a personal injury attorney at LMSCH, LLP, represents those who have been injured by the negligence of another. As a litigation attorney who worked for a defense firm in the area, he also gained experience in arbitration and mediation. He now represents the injured in matters related to motorcycle incidents, dog bites, pet-related damages, brain injuries, wrongful death, defective products, motor vehicle accidents and premises liability. Along with personal injury matters, he also represents clients in employment and contract cases.
Mr. Liuzzi earned a Bachelor of Science from Santa Clara University before he moved on to earn his law degree. At the University of San Francisco School of Law, he graduated in 1991 with his Juris Doctor and continues to enjoy his passion for education at the University of San Francisco School of Law’s Intensive Advocacy Program as a faculty member who teaches trial practice. During his teaching, he can pass his experience and knowledge down to the next generation of lawyers.
While in law school, he was a judicial extern for the First District of the California State Court of Appeal and was student body vice president. Mr. Liuzzi is currently admitted to practice in the state of California and is the co-chair of the Litigation Section of the Marin County Bar Association.
In 2017, Mr. Liuzzi was honored at the National Italian American Bar Association Annual Holiday Event for his dedication to the American justice system and the pride he shows in his Italian heritage. With over three decades of experience, he is well-equipped to handle injury cases both big and small.
About Frank C. Liuzzi
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.lmslaw.com/inside-lmsch/
- Italian American Bar Association of Northern California, President
- Co-Chair of Marin County Bar Association Litigation Section, 2021
- University of San Francisco School of Law Intensive Advocacy Program, Faculty member
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory
- Santa Clara University
- Honoree at the Annual Italian American Bar Association Holiday Judge's Luncheon for service to the organization as a three term president, for dedication to the preservation and defense of the American system of justice, for service as an outstanding trial attorney and for pride in his Italian Heritage, Honoree, Italian American Bar Association Annual Holiday Event, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022