Top rated Real Estate attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaAd Astra Law Group, LLP
Practice Areas: Real Estate
Licensed in California since: 2005
Languages Spoken: English, German
After living abroad and pursuing his education, Geoffrey practiced law at firms large and small in several Southern California jurisdictions, ran a political campaign, founded a law firm, then came to work with Ad Astra in an ‘of counsel’ capacity in 2017, becoming a partner in January 2019.
Along the way, he developed a robust and creative speciality in real estate litigation.
A sought-after litigator, Geoffrey has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate litigation, including actions among developers, owners, neighbors, tradespeople, buyers and sellers, and lenders and borrowers. He’s secured victories for his clients through both informal negotiations and mediation and at trial.
Each day, Geoffrey works to foster a truly transparent relationship with his clients, who are always up-to-date with the latest developments in their legal proceedings.
When he’s not drafting pleadings or connecting with clients, you’ll find Geoffrey practicing meditation and yoga, cooking and eating, or at the gym.
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.astralegal.com/attorney/geoffrey-murry/
- Member of the Board of Directors of San Francisco LightHouse for the Blind
- University of California Berkeley – Classics and Mass Communication, 2002
- Participated in the general moot court competition and was invited to join the honors competition the following spring., UCLA Moot Court Honors Competition, 2004
- Member of the Edward McFetridge Inn of Court, San Francisco, California, 2014
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008, 2013 - 2015