Top Rated Cannabis Law Attorney in San Francisco, CA
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Having been born and raised in Mendocino County and practicing law in the cannabis space since the inception of the California regulated market, Mr. Schwass has a deep understanding of the California cannabis industry and what it takes to succeed.
Having worked on over $3 Billion worth of cannabis related transactions and been a leading cannabis regulatory counsel at one of the top Am Law 100 law firms, Mr. Schwass founded the Schwass Law Firm with a goal to provide greater access to that expertise. He has worked as the leading California cannabis regulatory counsel for transactions involving some of the top multi-state operators and national brands and he wants to provide those services to businesses across the state.
Over the years, he has worked with companies of all sizes; from start-ups to publically traded multi-state operators. He has assisted companies with securing licenses, maintaining compliance, entering into various supply agreements, general corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and many more various corporate transactions. The Schwass Law Firm can be your outside general counsel so you can focus on growing your business with the security and freedom of having an expert one phone call away.
The Schwass Law Firm offers various flat fee and retainer fee structures so clients know how much the legal services will cost upfront and will not be surprised by a legal bill down the road. The flexible fee structure provides more access to reputable counsel for small and mid-sized companies and helps level the playing field.
Schedule an appointment today so you can chat about how the Schwass Law Firm can assist you and your business.
About Jared Schwass
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://schwasslaw.com/about-me/
- University of Redland - B.A. in History, 2009
- California Western School of Law - Juris Doctor, 2014
- San Francisco County Bar Association - Cannabis Section, 2017
- Data Bird - Top 250 National Cannabis Law Expert, 2018
- International Cannabis Bar Association - Committee Member, 2022
- Mendocino Cannabis Alliance - Member , 2022
- Trulieve - Harvest Acquisition, 2021
- Merger between newly licensed Distribution and Cultivation operations., 2018
- Perfect Union - Numerous Acquisitions, 2020
- PharmaCann - Numerous Acquisitions, 2021
- Next Green Wave - Planet 13 Acquisition, 2022
- Interviews with legacy master growers from the Emerald Triangle., California Cannabis Report, Cannabis, 2022
Last Updated: 5/15/2022