Jason B. Friedman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Attorney Jason B. Friedman at The Brandi Law Firm, San Fransisco, California, concentrates his practice on cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, consumer fraud and protection, premises liability, class actions and claims against government entities. He is admitted to practice in all courts across California and Arizona.
Mr. Friedman completed his B.A. in 2006 at the University of California Santa Barbara and received his Juris Doctor from the University of San Francisco School of Law in 2011. In addition to his judicial externship in the San Francisco County Superior Court for the Honorable John K. Stewart, he has experience working as a law clerk for The Brandi Law Firm.
Above and beyond being an attentive and approachable attorney, Mr. Friedman assists his clients in taking proactive legal steps and building an effective defense while challenging the opposition at every turn. He guides his clients with an unwavering focus on their current and future needs and the specifics of the situation as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. As a recognition of his achievements, he was listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 in 2019.
A valued member of both the local and the legal community, Mr. Friedman is admitted before The State Bar of California, the State Bar of Arizona and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. He is an active member in organizations such as the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Consumer Attorneys of California and The National Trial Lawyers. In 2014, he co-authored “Bauman, the Supreme Court, and the Gutting of General Jurisdiction” in the Spring edition of The Trial Lawyer.
About Jason B. Friedman
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.brandilaw.com/attorneys/jason-benjamin-friedman/
- Bauman, the Supreme Court, and the Gutting of General Jurisdiction, The Trial Lawyer, Spring, 2014
- $12,344,723 jury verdict on behalf of a San Francisco woman who sustained severe orthopedic injuries in a crossover collision in San Mateo, CA.
- $805,000 settlement for the family of a women killed in a single vehicle collision in Merced, CA.
- Secured a seven figure settlement for the family of a man killed by an industrial mixing machine that failed to have an adequate safety guard.
- Seven figure jury verdict on behalf of a young women injured in an automobile collision with a commercial truck.
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- California, Arizona, U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Goleta, California, B.A. – 2006
Last Updated: 5/15/2022