Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012
Khaldoun Baghdadi has been with the firm for 20 years. In 2016, he was part of the trial team in the Pinnacle hip implant litigation trial which resulted in a total verdict in excess of $1 billion dollars.
He has dedicated his career to being a trial lawyer, helping people who need and deserve an advocate. He has served as lead trial counsel in cases throughout the State of California, on matters ranging from wrongful death, defective products, insurance disputes, medical negligence and public transit injuries. Khaldoun has also prosecuted medical device defect and class action claims in courtrooms around the country.
Since 2009, Khaldoun has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer®. In addition, Khaldoun is AV - Pre-Eminent rated by Martindale Hubbell, signifying the highest peer review mark for ethics and standards of practice. His AVVO professional rating is 10.0 - Superb, reflecting the highest rank available.
Khaldoun served an adjunct instructor teaching trial advocacy at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law. He also served as an adjunct professor at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He has also served as an instructor on trial technique, deposition practice and lawyering skills for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
Active in the courtroom and the community, Khaldoun served the City of San Francisco by way of Mayoral appointment to the San Francisco Human Rights Commission. In 2006, he was elected chair of that body.
Khaldoun graduated cum laude from the University of California, Irvine, and obtained his law degree from UC Hastings College of the Law.
He lives in San Francisco with his wife and two children.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012
- Top 100: 2022 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers
Articles about Khaldoun Baghdadi appearing in Super Lawyers
About Khaldoun Baghdadi
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.walkuplawoffice.com/attorneys/khaldoun-a-baghdad...
- $ 4.25 million medical negligence settlement
- $ 2.6 million settlement for defective medical device
- $ 1.3 million verdict in insurance broker negligence claim
- $ 6.25 million wrongful death settlement in a vehicle/trailer rollover
- $ 2.9 million wrongful death settlement for vehicle defect
- $ 1.5 million settlement for roof crush injury
- $ 3.25 million medical negligence settlement
- $ 2.4 million medical negligence settlement
- Law Review: Hastings International and Comparative Law Review, Managing Editor
- University of California, With Honors in 1994
- "Apples and Oranges--The Supremacy Clause and the Determination of Self-Executing Treaties" 20 Hastings Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 701 (1996-1997).
- Adjunct Professor of Moot Court, University of California, Hastings Campus
- Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy, UC Berkeley (Boalt Hall) School of Law Adjunct Professor of Law, UC Hastings College of the Law Speaker at programs on trial practice and product liability hosted by American Bar Association, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- Community Service Award, American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, 2003
- 1996 Pacific Regional Championship Moot Court Team - University of California, Hastings College of the Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- Chair. City of San Francisco Human Rights Commission, 2003
- Member. Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights, 2004
- Board Member. Arab Cultural and Community Center of San Francisco, 2000
- Co-Chair. Lawyer Representatives to the Northern District Judicial Conference, 2010
- Co-chair, Bay Area Chapter, Arab American Attorneys Association
- Appointed Member, San Francisco Human Rights Commission
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
Last Updated: 5/15/2022