Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaLieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation
Licensed in California since: 2015
Education: Stanford Law School
Michelle Lamy is a partner in Lieff Cabraser’s San Francisco office. She specializes in employment and antitrust class actions on behalf of plaintiffs, and individual cases addressing sexual abuse and sex trafficking on behalf of survivors.
Prior to joining Lieff Cabraser, Michelle was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Thelton E. Henderson of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Michelle earned her law degree from Stanford Law School. While there, Michelle was a Levin Center Public Interest Fellow, worked at the Stanford Community Law Clinic, served on the Executive Board of the Stanford Journal of Civil Rights & Civil Liberties, and was Co-President of Law Students for Reproductive Justice. Prior to attending law school, Michelle earned a bachelor of arts degree from Boston College.
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.lieffcabraser.com/attorneys/michelle-lamy/
- “Top 40 Under 40 Lawyer,” Daily Journal, 2023; “Lawyers on the Fast Track,” The Recorder, 2023; “Lawdragon 500 X – The Next Generation,” Lawdragon, 2023; “Rising Star for Employment Law,” Law360, 2023; “Rising Star for Northern California,” Super Lawyers, 2019-2023; “Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment & Civil Rights Lawyers in America,” Lawdragon, 2022, 2023; “Outstanding Private Practice Antitrust Achievement,” American Antitrust Institute, 2020, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein
- Panelist, “Strategies for Using Workplace Investigations,” 16th Annual ABA Labor and Employment Law Conference, November 2022; Moderator, “Promoting Professionalism in the Practice of Law,” September 2022; Moderator, “Ethics of Litigating in a Post-Pandemic World,” November 2021; Speaker, “2021 Impact Fund Class Action Conference,” February 2021; Panelist, Stanford Law School “Women in Plaintiffs’ Law” Event, February 2020; Speaker, “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Understanding Your Rights in the Age of Tech and Trump,” November 2017
- American Bar Association; Bar Association of San Francisco, Litigation Section Executive Committee, 2021; State Bar of California
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, B.A., summa cum laude, Economics and Women’s & Gender Studies – 2009
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023