Rachel M. Miller
Top rated Construction Litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaThe Miller Law Firm
Rachel M. Miller has proudly practiced law with The Miller Law Firm for 25 years with the primary and unique role of Senior Partner with a focus on client connection and providing immediate contact and communication to current and prospective clients, Board Members, and community association managers. Rachel has held many distinct positions in the Community Association Industry: Board Member of several chapters of Community Associations Institute (CAI), the elite President’s Club, CACM’s Legal Steering Committee, ECHO’s legal resource panel, and Board of Director of Consumer Attorneys of California.
The Miller Law Firm was awarded the National Litigator Award by the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents for two consecutive years. This award is the most well respected performance measuring symbol of litigation achievement in the nation, honoring only the top 1% of attorneys, and based strictly on tangible verdict & settlement dollar achievement. Most recently, Rachel was voted a Northern California “Super Lawyer” in construction litigation by her peers, as well receiving the noble recognition by Lawyers of Distinction.
Rachel is co-author of the consumer handbook on the subject, “Home and Condo Defects: A Consumer Guide to Faulty Construction” (1st Edition 2001; 2nd Edition 2012; 3rd Edition Released Fall 2021). She is also the co-author of "Handling Construction Defect Claims: Western States” (3rd Edition, 1999; Annual Supplement, 2009-2012), and the 4th Edition published in 2013 by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (Annual Supplement 2014-2022). Additionally, Rachel is the editor and moderator of various industry education courses as it relates to building performance standards.
Practice areasConstruction Litigation: Consumer
- 100% Construction Litigation: Consumer
First Admitted: 1996, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.constructiondefects.com/rachel-miller
- Presented by the Consumer Attorneys of California., CAOC
- Presented by the California Association of Community Managers., CACM Vision Award,
- This award is the most well respected performance measuring symbol of litigation achievement in the nation, honoring only the top 1% of attorneys, and based strictly on tangible verdict & settlement dollar achievement. , Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, LLC
- Presented by the Community Association's Institute for Board Member Volunteer of the Year., CAI President's Award
- California Western School of Law, JD, 1994
- Loyola Marymount University, BA, 1990
- Top Attorney, American Registry, 2019
- Charter Member, Distinguished Justice Advocates, 2019
- Lawyer of Distinction, 2019
Office location for Rachel M. Miller
595 Pacific Ave
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023