Raemi L. Neils
Top rated Immigration attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaLaw Office of Raemi Neils
Practice Areas: Immigration
Licensed in California since: 2011
Education: Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Law Office of Raemi Neils870 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102 Phone: 415-744-4721 Email: Raemi L. Neils Visit website
Raemi Neils is an experienced immigration lawyer who brings her passion for immigration issues to fight zealously for her clients. Her firm specializes in family-based immigration, naturalization, asylum, immigration applications for domestic violence survivors, and removal defense.
Ms. Neils prides herself with bringing a unique holistic approach of compassionate professionalism to all her cases that allows her to develop personable, close-working relationships with her clients while delivering results at a near perfect success rate.
An advocate for immigration rights and active in her local immigration community, Raemi regularly provides pro bono services to unaccompanied minors and DACA recipients and conducts legal advisory seminars to undocumented workers through the Coalition of Concerned legal Professionals and the Western Service Workers Association of Santa Cruz and Sonoma Counties.
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.neilslaw.com
- Throughout Raemi's career, she has dedicated a large portion of her practice to Pro bono work, representing children and families in asylum proceedings. She continues to do so.
- Argued in front of the Ninth Ciruit multiple times
- The Wiley W. Manuel Award recognizes legal professionals who contribute at least 50 hours of pro bono legal services annually. The State Bar of California established the award in 1989. The late Justice Manuel served as a California Supreme Court Associate Justice from 1977-1981, following 23 years with the Attorney General's office, the lastthree of which were as chief assistant attorney general. Justice Manuel's legal career and his personal life were marked by a dedication to hard work, public service and the concept of equal justice for all segments of society, Wiley W. Manuel Award Winner, 2011
- See above, Wiley W. Manuel Award Winner, 2010
- Presentation for San Francisco Lawyers Network: - Review of past and present Asylum law and policy in the U.S. - Analysis of current proposed changes and their impact on Asylum - Deconstruct the media frenzy surrounding the topic of Asylum to separate facts from fears - Provide an overview of Asylum seekers and look at their impact on the U.S. economy - Offer legal solutions to resolve the asylum crisis moving forward, Speaker / Presenter / Author, "Past Present and Future; How U.S. Laws and Policies are Changing the Face of Asylum", Immigration Law, 2019
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023