Richard L. Frischer
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
As a partner with the Lamb & Frischer Law Firm, LLP, in San Francisco and Monterey, California, attorney Richard L. Frischer devotes his practice to representing individuals bringing claims and lawsuits throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area, Monterey area, and throughout California who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury and wrongful death claims
· Employment law claims
· Insurance bad faith disputes
· Other plaintiff civil litigation
A 2007 graduate of the University of California at Davis, Mr. Frischer attended the University of California Hastings College of the Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2011 with a concentration in civil litigation and dispute resolution. While pursuing his legal degree, Mr. Frischer was highly active in the Civil Justice Clinic, and he helped establish the Hastings Trial Law Association. Mr. Frischer also served as a lead editor of the Hastings Women’s Law Journal and was an active member of the student government.
During this time, he also served as legal clerk for the Office of the Director at the California Department of Industrial Relations. After graduating and receiving his license to practice from The State Bar of California, Mr. Frischer joined a prominent Bay Area firm, where he advocated on behalf of aggrieved employees with their employment law claims, netting several six-figure awards for his efforts.
In 2013, Mr. Frischer joined with Bryan Lamb to open the Lamb & Frischer Law Firm, LLP and has been practicing as a partner of the firm ever since. As of early 2021, Lamb & Frischer has obtained over $39,000,000.00 in settlements and judgments for their clients, including one of the top construction injury trial verdicts in the state in 2015.
Along with practicing before all of California's state courts, Mr. Frischer is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California. A consummate professional, he maintains active involvement with the American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys of California, and the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, among his other professional affiliations.
Devoted to supporting young, aspiring lawyers in his community, Mr. Frischer also serves as coach to local junior high and high school students through the San Francisco YMCA's Mock Trial Program.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Insurance Coverage
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Bad Faith Insurance
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
About Richard L. Frischer
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.lflawfirm.com/
Pro bono/Community Service
- San Francisco YMCA Mock Trial Program
- Lead Editor on the Hastings Women’s Law Journal
- Selected to be named as California Super Lawyers “Northern California Rising Star, 2015 and 2016
- University of California at Davis, Bachelors of Science in Psychology and minor in Philosophy, with Honors, 2007
- Delta Chi, Founding Father
- UC Hastings Trial Law Association (Founder)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Last Updated: 5/15/2022