Top Rated Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney in San Francisco, CA
When Bay Area companies need an attorney with hands-on experience in tech, they turn to Ryan Wong. As a partner at Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP, he brings a fresh perspective to the law office as a co-founder and previous software director for a tech company. Now, he works closely with other corporations to tackle cases related to intellectual property and consumer and class actions in San Francisco, California.
In 2000, Mr. Wong graduated magna cum laude from the University of South California with a Bachelor of Science in biomedical and electrical engineering. After years of working in tech and navigating his own share of business law scenarios and IP applications, he returned to school to earn his Juris Doctor. He graduated from UC Berkeley School of Law in 2009 and was admitted to the State Bar of California the same year. While in law school, he served on the Berkeley Technology Law Review and was inducted into Order of the Coif at graduation.
Since then, Mr. Wong has represented some of the top tech companies in America. These include the likes of SanDisk, Instacart and Comcast. His work has helped companies protect their investments, shield their products and services, and better serve their customers.
Mr. Wong remains passionate about tech and the positive impact it can have on the lives of small businesses and everyday people. In fact, several top players in the construction, distribution and metals industry still use the software system he developed while in college.
About Ryan Wong
First Admitted: 2009, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.keker.com/Lawyers/Wong-Ryan
- Best Medical International, Inc. v. Varian Medical Systems, Inc. et al.
- Plaintiffs v. Individuals
- C-Cation Technologies v. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, et al.
- British Telecommunications v. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
- In the Matter of Certain Standard Cell Libraries Products Containing or Made
- Round Rock Research LLC v. SanDisk Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc. v. Arista Networks, Inc.
- Instacart Nationwide “Gig Economy” Litigation
- University of Southern California, B.S., magna cum laude, 2000
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2015 - 2016
- Trustee Scholar, 1996-2000; Merit Research Award, Engineering, 1996-2000; Departmental Recognition, Mathematics, 1999; Biomedical Engineering Award, 1996 , University of Southern California
- Order of the Coif; Prosser Awards in Contracts, Income Tax, and Criminal Procedure; American Jurisprudence Award in Wine Law; Member, California Law Review; Member, Berkeley Technology Law Review; Member, Queer Caucus at Berkeley Law, UC Berkeley School of Law
Last Updated: 5/15/2022