Top rated Antitrust Litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaJoseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP
Travis Manfredi joined the Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP, in 2022 after several years in the plaintiffs’ bar at Saveri & Saveri, Inc. While there, he collaborated with Joseph Saveri Law Firm partners on a variety of major antitrust class actions.
Mr. Manfredi has wide legal expertise. He specializes in litigation, primarily class actions in the antitrust, privacy, and intellectual property fields in federal, state, administrative, and international courts. He also advises clients on trademark prosecution, privacy policies and practices, intellectual property licensing, contests/sweepstakes rules and operation, and advertising matters. Travis works diligently to obtain the best results for his clients, always seeking to find a creative solution that best balances their risks and needs.
While an associate at Saveri & Saveri, Inc., Mr. Manfredi was an integral team member on a number of high-profile class actions, including In re Cathode Ray Tube Antitrust Litigation, In re Optical Disk Drive Antitrust Litigation, In re Auto Parts Antitrust Litigation, In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, In re Capacitors Antitrust Litigation, In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation, In re Apple iPhone Antitrust Litigation, In re Broiler Chickens Antitrust Litigation, and In re Pork Antitrust Litigation. He obtained favorable results for his clients in both trials and motion practice, and developed key testimony in depositions of high-ranking company officials.
Mr. Manfredi also garnered valuable intellectual property, privacy, and other related experience as partner at Cobalt LLP, where he litigated trademark and copyright cases, prosecuted trademarks, and advised on privacy advertising and the intricacies of contests and sweepstakes rules. He played a key role in all aspects of domestic and international trademark prosecution, as well as domestic and international trademark enforcement and disputes, including Trademark Trial and Appeal Board administrative proceedings.
During law school, Mr. Manfredi was managing editor of the USF Law Review, participated in national moot court competitions, tutored other law students, and was intimately involved in student government.
Mr. Manfredi is a member of the American Bar Association and is a certified privacy expert (including CIPP/US and CIPM certification).
Mr. Manfredi has become part of the We The Action network, which matches attorneys with progressive organizations to facilitate pro bono services. He was also a board member of the AIDS Legal Referral Panel, which provides direct legal services to HIV positive people as well as connecting those same people with lawyers in its network willing to provide pro bono legal assistance.
Practice areasAntitrust Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation, Media and Advertising
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.saverilawfirm.com/attorneys/travis-manfredi
- Cameron v. Apple Inc., No. 19-cv-03074-YGR (N.D. Cal.) ($100 million settlement)
- In re Automotive Parts Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 2311, No. 12-md-2311 MOB (E.D. Mich.) ($1.25 billion settlement)
- In re Capacitors Antitrust Litigation, No. 3:14-cv-03264-JD (N.D. Cal.) ($604.55 million in settlements to date)
- In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 191, Case No. cv-07-5944 JST (N.D. Cal.) ($224.2 million in settlements)
- In re Lithium-Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2420, Case No. 13-md-02420-YGR (N.D. Cal.) ($139.3 million in settlements)
- In re Optical Disk Drive Products Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2143, Case No. 3:10-md-2143 RS (N.D. Cal.) ($74.75 million in settlements)
- Representing direct purchaser (of e-cigarette devices) plaintiffs, In re Juul Labs, Inc. Antitrust Litigation, No. 3:20-cv-02345-WHO (N.D. Cal.)
- Representing a class of competitive cheerleaders and their families, Jones v. Varsity Brands, No. 2:20-cv-02892 (W.D. Tenn.)
- Representing a class of direct purchasers of pork products, In re Pork Antitrust Litigation, No. 18-cv-01776-JRT-HB (D. Minn.)
- Representing a class of direct purchasers of broiler chicken products, In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, No. 16-cv-08637 (N.D. Ill.)
- Representing consumers and insurers in class action lawsuits filed against dozens of generic drug manufacturers who are accused of fixing the prices of dozens of different generic drugs, In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation, No. 2:16-md-02724-CMR (E.D. Pa.)
- State of California
- US Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Central District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law, JD, cum laude
- University of California, Santa Cruz, BA, Science Fiction Literature
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022