Top rated antitrust litigation attorney in San Francisco, CaliforniaEdelson PC
Practice Areas: Antitrust litigation, Consumer law, Employment & labor view more
Licensed in California since: 2013
Education: Yale Law School
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, Spanish
Edelson PC150 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: 415-638-9903 Email: Yaman Salahi Visit website
Yaman Salahi is a top-rated attorney who practices law in San Francisco, California. Yaman Salahi focuses on Antitrust Litigation issues. Additionally, he also helps clients with legal issues in the following areas of law: Consumer Law, Employment & Labor: Employee and Civil Rights.
Yaman Salahi received Rising Stars designation for 2021 - 2023. He was selected for this honor subsequent to undergoing an evaluation of many different factors including peer recognition and professional achievement.
He became a licensed attorney in 2013. Before practicing law, he attended law school at Yale Law School and graduated in 2012.
Practice areasAntitrust litigation, Consumer law, Employment & labor: employee, Civil rights
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://edelson.com/team/yaman-salahi
- , Rising Star, Northern California, SuperLawyers, 2021
- 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment & Civil Rights Lawyers, Lawdragon, 2021
- , Outstanding Private Antitrust Litigation Achievement, American Antitrust Institute, 2019
- , Outstanding Private Antitrust Litigation Achievement, American Antitrust Institute, 2017
- , Kathi Pugh Award for Exceptional Mentorship, UC Berkeley School of Law, 2015
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023