Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in San Jose, CaliforniaFerrari Ottoboni Caputo & Wunderling LLP
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Tax, Appellate; view more
Licensed in California since: 2015
Education: Santa Clara University School of Law
Ferrari Ottoboni Caputo & Wunderling LLP333 West Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113 Visit website
Christina Bedolla is an estate planning and probate attorney representing clients throughout the State of California. She works for the Ferrari Ottoboni Caputo & Wunderling LLP law firm with offices in San Jose and Menlo Park, California. Working out of the San Jose office, her practice is mainly focused on matters involving income tax, estate tax, and gift tax.
Additionally, she provides services such as counseling trustees and beneficiaries in post-death trust administration; drafting personalized estate planning documents; and representing clients in tax matters and audits.
Graduating summa cum laude from the Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business, Ms. Bedolla went on to study law at the Santa Clara University School of Law. She was a dean’s list honor student and earned her J.D. cum laude in 2014, and she was licensed to practice in California the following year. She then earned her LL.M. in taxation from the University of San Francisco School of Law in 2020, and she has been admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court.
While in law school, Ms. Bedolla was a dedicated student who was appreciated by her professors for her diligence and self-discipline. She was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Health Law Society, and she also participated in the Honors Moot Court internal competition. She has been awarded the:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Advocacy
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Business Organizations
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Antitrust Law
Ms. Bedolla has represented many clients involved in tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service and the Franchise Tax Board. Her legal research skills are known to be admirable along with her level of attention to detail. She is an understanding attorney who cares about the needs of her clients and works with their best interests in mind.
Active in the legal community, Ms. Bedolla is a part of the Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council, the Silicon Valley Bar Association, and the Taxation and Trusts and Estates Sections of The State Bar of California. She teaches legal analysis and writing to third-year law students at the Santa Clara University School of Law, where she also functions as a board member of the Jerry A. Kasner Estate Planning Symposium.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Tax: Consumer, Appellate, General Litigation
Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration, Tax Law
- 60% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Tax: Consumer
- 10% Appellate
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.ferrarilawpartners.com/our-team/christina-m-bedo...
- State Bar of California
- United States Tax Court
- Member, Planning Committee of the Jerry A. Kasner Estate Planning Symposium
- Member, Advisor Steering Committee of the Catholic Community Foundation, 2019
- Member, Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council
- Member, Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Taxation and Trusts & Estates Sections of the State Bar of California
- LL.M., Taxation, University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif, Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.S.C., summa cum laude, Economics, Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business
- St. Francis High School (Mountain View)
- Volunteer judge for second-year Legal Advocacy course at Santa Clara University School of Law., 2022
- Charitable gifts of real property can serve as a vehicle to achieve your philanthropic goals while avoiding capital gain taxes. Find out if a charitable gift of real property is right for you, what are the requirements of a charitable contribution deduction, lifetime planning options, and testamentary planning options., Charitable Gifts of Real Property, 2022
- Office of Tax Appeals, 2022
- Adjunct Faculty Member of Santa Clara University School of Law teaching Legal Analysis and Writing
Office location for Christina Bedolla
333 West Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023