David M. Hamerslough
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in San Jose, CA
Attorney David M. Hamerslough is a shareholder at the law firm of Rossi, Hamerslough, Reischl & Chuck, in San Jose, California. Mr. Hamerslough concentrates his practice in real estate law and serves clients throughout Santa Clara County. He handles complex commercial and residential real estate issues.
Mr. Hamerslough has more than 35 years of experience litigating and arbitrating real estate cases for agents, attorneys, brokers and consumers. He earned an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell because of his accomplishments in the legal field.
Mr. Hamerslough graduated with high honors from the University of California, Berkeley and received his law degree from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. He is eligible to practice before all California state courts and is an attorney and contributing columnist for the Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Hamerslough has enjoyed educating others. He is a former speaker for the American Society of Home Inspectors, California’s Continuing Education of the Bar and former approved instructor for the California Department of Real Estate, where he taught classes on real state contracts, risk management and standard of care.
Mr. Hamerslough stays active in his legal community through participation in various professional organizations. He is a member of The State Bar of California, the California Association of Realtors Legal Affairs Forum and the PRDS Forms Committee of the Santa Mateo County Association of REALTORS.
In addition, Mr. Hamerslough is active in the Santa Clara County Bar Association. He belongs to the association’s insurance, litigation and real property sections.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About David M. Hamerslough
First Admitted: 1980, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.rhrc.net/Attorney-Profiles/David-Hamerslough.sht...
- University of California/Berkeley, With High Honors
- Member, PRDS Forms Committee
- Attorney, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
- Member, California Association of Realtors Legal Affairs Forum
- Member, Insurance Section, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Section, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
- Contributing Columnist, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Prior Approved Instructor, California Department of Real Estate - Courses on Real Estate Contracts, Risk Management and Standard of Care
- Prior Participant, Mock Trial for the National Association of Realtors
- Prior Speaker, American Society of Home Inspectors National Convention
- Prior Instructor, California Continuing Education of the Bar (Real Estate Broker Practice)
- AV Rating, Martindale & Hubbell
Last Updated: 5/15/2022