John F. McIntyre, Jr.
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in San Jose, CA
A highly rated attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience, John McIntyre provides exceptional litigation, legal counseling and transactional services to a diverse range of clients throughout Santa Clara County and Silicon Valley, as well as all across the state, who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and commercial litigation
· Employment law
For the majority of his early career, Mr. McIntyre served with the Popelka, Allard, McCowan & Bondonno law firm, which was the predecessor of Shea & McIntyre. Throughout his practice, Mr. McIntyre has earned a reputation for his extensive legal knowledge, confidence and candor. In all cases, he provides the straightforward advice and counsel his clients need to make the best-informed decisions on the matters that affect their cases while he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible on their behalf.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, Mr. McIntyre has received high ratings from his peers, as well as many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
He has served on the board of directors of Girls on the Run Silicon Valley since 2017, and he has served and continues to serve on various boards of both for-profit and non-profit corporations.
About John F. McIntyre, Jr.
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: http://sheamcintyre.com/attorneys/attorney-john-mcintyre/
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- California, 1994
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section
- University of California, Irvine -- BS Economics, Cum Laude
Pro bono/Community Service
- Coach -- Mount Hamilton Youth Soccer League
- Board of Directors - Girls on the Run Silicon Valley
- Care Homes
- Food Service
- Private Schools
Last Updated: 5/15/2022