Joy A. Diaz
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in San Jose, CA
Joy A. Diaz is an associate attorney at the law firm Hoover Krepelka, LLP, in San Jose, California. Ms. Diaz devotes her practice to family law, serving clients throughout the San Jose area. She handles a wide variety of family law cases, including those involving child custody, dissolution, division of assets, domestic violence and legal separation.
Ms. Diaz has several years of legal experience in both family law and criminal defense. Prior to joining Hoover Krepelka, LLP, she practiced at a criminal defense law firm. While serving in this role, she litigated and negotiated misdemeanors and felony cases, advocating on behalf of her clients and working hard to ensure the protection of their legal rights. This experience allows her to be an effective advocate for the family law clients she now serves.
After graduating from the University of California, Irvine, with a bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor in sociology, Ms. Diaz earned her law degree from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law. While attending law school, she was a regional finalist on the school’s alternative dispute resolution competition team and served as senior editor of the Chapman Law Review.
Following law school graduation, Ms. Diaz passed the California bar examination and earned her license to practice law before all California state courts. As a family law attorney at Hoover Krepelka, LLP, she provides compassionate and supportive legal representation to her family law clients, understanding that they are going through a difficult time. Her educational and legal background enables her to resolve each client’s situation in a way that helps them prosper in better times ahead.
About Joy A. Diaz
First Admitted: 2017, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hooverkrepelka.com/attorney/joy-antonette-b-diaz...
- University of California, Irvine, California, Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Minor in Sociology, Honors: National Honors Society and on the Dean's Honor List, 2013
- CALI Awards: Negotiations, Criminal Law, Remedies, Juvenile Mediation, Legal Analysis, Chapman University School of Law
- Regional Finalist on the Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition Team, Chapman University School of Law
- Senior Editor of Law Review, Chapman University School of Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022