Mark A. Sigala
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Jose, CA
From the San Jose, California-based firm Corsiglia McMahon and Allard, L.L.P., Mark A. Sigala is a dedicated personal injury attorney who provides compassionate and responsive representation to clients in the Bay Area and Northern California. Mr. Sigala focuses his practice on advocating for individuals who have sustained a traumatic brain injury or were injured in a car accident, workplace accident or as a result of unsecured or unsafe premises.
Mr. Sigala acquired a nuanced perspective of personal injury matters from several years of experience as an investigator and personal injury paralegal prior to becoming an attorney. While an honor student on the Dean's List at San Jose's Lincoln Law School, Mr. Sigala distinguished himself as Associate Editor of the college's Law Review and received the James F. Boccardo Scholarship. He participated in a Moot Court Championship, and received a number of other awards recognizing his academic excellence before he graduated with high honors. He was admitted to practice in California in 2004.
He is an active member of the legal community, holding memberships in the Santa Clara County Bar Association, San Francisco County Trial Lawyers and Consumer Attorneys of California. Currently on the Board of Governors for the Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association, he has been a member since 2005 and once served as its president.
In order to more thoroughly serve the needs of his diverse community, Mr. Sigala is fluent in both Spanish and English. He offers a free initial consultation to all prospective clients.
About Mark A. Sigala
First Admitted: 2004
Professional Webpage: http://www.cmalaw.net/Attorneys/Mark-A-Sigala.shtml
- James F. Boccardo Scholarship Award
- Recipient, Academic Excellence Awards
- Phillip J. Siggins Award
- Moot Court Championship
- President, Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member, San Francisco County Trial Lawyers, 2005
- Board of Governors, Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- California, 2004
- Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Francisco, California, J.D., With High Honors, Dean's List Scholar, Law Review: Lincoln Law School of San Jose, Associate Editor
Last Updated: 11/29/2018