Virginia M. Lively
Top rated family law attorney in San Jose, CaliforniaLonich Patton Ehrlich Policastri, PC
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in California since: 2012
Education: Santa Clara University School of Law
Lonich Patton Ehrlich Policastri, PC1871 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126 Visit website
Virginia M. Lively is an attorney at Lonich Patton Ehrlich Policastri in San Jose, California, where she focuses her practice exclusively on family law. Ms. Lively represents clients throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, as well as in the Santa Cruz and Watsonville areas.
Ms. Lively is a certified family law specialist through the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. She has a successful track record of achieving positive results for her clients through negotiation or litigation, adeptly handling cases involving divorce, child support, domestic violence, spousal support and tax litigation.
Highly involved in the family law community, Ms. Lively belongs to several professional organizations, including the Santa Clara County Bar Association, the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists and the Women’s Networking Alliance.
Ms. Lively graduated magna cum laude from the University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in history and comparative literature. She went on to earn her law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law in 2011. The following year, she received a master’s of law in taxation from the University of Florida Levin School of Law, with a focus on the taxation of trusts, estates and corporate structures.
During law school, Ms. Lively gained valuable experience in the legal field through serving as a clerk for a judge at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California and at the Superior Court of California County of Santa Cruz. Upon law school graduation, she passed the California bar examination and acquired her license to practice law before all California state courts.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Juvenile law, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.lpeplaw.com/about/our-lawyers/virginia-m-lively/
- University of Arizona, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Majors: Comparative Literature, History, 2007
- Graduated University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, LL.M., Legal Masters Focus: Taxation of trusts and estates and corporate structures, 2012
- Awarded the CALI Award for Future Excellence in Tax Policy at Santa Clara University, CALI Award for Future Excellence in Tax Policy, Santa Clara University School of Law, 2011
- Admission to the Santa Clara County Bar Association, 2012
- Women’s Networking Association, Member
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Member
- California, 2012
- Certified Family Law Specialist - Granted by The California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California, 2018
- Board Member and Chair for Women's Networking Alliance - Chapter 113, 2018
Office location for Virginia M. Lively
1871 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
Certificates and credentials