Jennifer E. Scotto
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in San Mateo, CaliforniaThe Law Offices of Vincent J. Scotto, III
Jennifer E. Scotto is an associate attorney at The Law Offices of Vincent J. Scotto, III, in San Mateo, California. Ms. Scotto concentrates her practice on personal injury and wrongful death law, serving clients throughout the San Mateo area. She has over a decade of experience and handles cases involving issues such as motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, property damage, slip-and-falls, workers’ compensation and wrongful death.
Ms. Scotto graduated from Santa Clara University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. She earned her law degree from Syracuse University College of Law. Earlier in her career, she clerked for a private law firm and the San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office. She is qualified to appear before all California state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
During her years as a personal injury attorney, Ms. Scott has successfully recovered compensation for many injury victims and their families. She is a talented negotiator and capable litigator, dedicated to protecting the legal rights of her clients. Her achievements were recognized by the Consumer Attorneys of California, which presented her with its Presidential Award of Merit and Women Consumer Advocate award.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Scotto contributes to her legal community and engages with her colleagues through membership in various professional organizations. She belongs to the Consumer Attorneys of California, Italian American Lawyers Association and National Italian American Bar Association and is a former president of the San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 90% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.scottolaw.com/attorney/scotto-jennifer-elise/
- CAOC Presidential Award, Merit
- , Super Lawyer
- CAOC Woman Consumer Advocate Award, California Women's Caucus - 2019
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California, B.S. - 2003, Major: Marketing
- California, 2007
- Consumer Attorney of California
- National Italian American Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2007
- Italian American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2007
- San Mateo County Trial Lawyers, Member of the Board of Directors
Office location for Jennifer E. Scotto
700 South Claremont Street Suite 101
San Mateo, CA 94402
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
Certificates and credentials
Workers' Compensation Law